• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Please post stats

Gibraltor

Reaction score
Dear mods who have the power to do so, you once posted the statistics of what it took to be in top 1-10% however you quit after the first month of the game being launched. Could you please gather the statistics for last week?

Side note, are the forums dead? Is there a better place to grab info? No one has solid answers these days.

Unfortunately updating the PF data thread requires some time consuming coordination with LINE and multiple people at HVS.
That's just to get the data in a format we can work with before I put the time into organizing it and then moving it to that thread.

(It also means our programmers have to spend time parsing it instead of working on new content, which is the main issue.)

Due to how busy we have been preparing for 2.0, it's unfortunately hit the back burner for now while we focus on more important things.

Hopefully after January, it will be a lot easier for me to keep it updated with less people involved.
Sorry for the lack of updates in the PF thread!

Dear mods who have the power to do so, you once posted the statistics of what it took to be in top 1-10% however you quit after the first month of the game being launched. Could you please gather the statistics for last week?

Side note, are the forums dead? Is there a better place to grab info? No one has solid answers these days.

Pretty sure I answered you on the other thread. Discord may be a place you can get info a bit quicker.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Unfortunately updating the PF data thread requires some time consuming coordination with LINE and multiple people at HVS.
That's just to get the data in a format we can work with before I put the time into organizing it and then moving it to that thread.

(It also means our programmers have to spend time parsing it instead of working on new content, which is the main issue.)

Due to how busy we have been preparing for 2.0, it's unfortunately hit the back burner for now while we focus on more important things.

Hopefully after January, it will be a lot easier for me to keep it updated with less people involved.
Sorry for the lack of updates in the PF thread!
That makes sense, thanks for the information! :D

True Fel, you were spot on!

We should try crowdsourcing this info for rough estimates

so far at least 3.5 mil got me every prize fight character so far with the lowest I've gone being 3.09m for a peacock prize fight and I still got in top 10% so it seems to be around 3m-3.5m depending on the character

1.5m seems to get top 100 in Medici prize fights too

Does anyone have stats for top 10 because this is the most likely have gone up the most, I'm looking to get into top 10 in today's big band fight but currently I'm only at 14.5m hopefully I can stretch a lil bit more out

Does anyone have stats for top 10 because this is the most likely have gone up the most, I'm looking to get into top 10 in today's big band fight but currently I'm only at 14.5m hopefully I can stretch a lil bit more out
The PF right now isn't interesting, because there are login-issues for a lot of players.

so far at least 3.5 mil got me every prize fight character so far with the lowest I've gone being 3.09m for a peacock prize fight and I still got in top 10% so it seems to be around 3m-3.5m depending on the character

How'd you do? I kept getting the run around and wanted to ensure I got that Big Band so I went for 10 mil lol. Lo and Behold though I decide to open an 11 pack today and got another Epic Sax... Guess I can't complain getting two of the "greatest" fighter lol.

Top 10 usually consists of scores at bare minimum of 15 mil, usually around 25 mil, as far as I've heard from those who regularly aim for it.

got into top 10 with 16.4m, never doing that again, I did it more for the novelty of being in the top 10 rather than the prizes but it was pretty cool, I have an almost maxed out level 1 epic sax now but I ran out of coins

Now I have every prize fight gold I'll probably just only hit the top 10% for now and save up my theonite for when best girl Ms. Fortune releases

Well thanks to the above report I stretched and got 1.8 mil and got in the top 100, so thanks for that info! I have 2 Harlequin already, going to take it easy and see if 4 mil gets me in now.