• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Trading characters for keys?

Smok3dToast

Reaction score
Ive got 23 bronze characters but no way to advance them as Im all out of keys. Most of these are duplicates of the same exact character and type as well. It would make a lot of sense if we could trade characters in for keys to help reduce the fat in our collections as it were. We trade 3 characters for evolution, a character per key is more then fair.

Reactions: Liam
Ive got 23 bronze characters but no way to advance them as Im all out of keys.
Keys being difficult to obtain is part of the design, as it helps prevent users from blowing through content and maxing out their characters instantly, should they have the Coins or Theonite to do so.
However, Bronze Keys specifically being almost as rare as Gold Keys is on our radar and we're examining solutions for that.

Once players have a large collection of Bronze characters, it can be hard to find enough Keys to upgrade all of them at a reasonable pace.

Thanks for your feedback! Hope to have more news for you soon.

Keys being difficult to obtain is part of the design, as it helps prevent users from blowing through content and maxing out their characters instantly, should they have the Coins or Theonite to do so.
However, Bronze Keys specifically being almost as rare as Gold Keys is on our radar and we're examining solutions for that.

Once players have a large collection of Bronze characters, it can be hard to find enough Keys to upgrade all of them at a reasonable pace.

Maybe you guys could add keys to the daily login rewards. Like, add a bronze, silver, and gold key to log in days 4, 11, and 18, or something. Replace days that just give out gold with these. It adds a slow but steady key source to players.

Personally I think you should add keys to the loot pools of the move relics: each tier of key should go in its respective tiered move relic. You could make the rarity the same chance as any move, or less if you’re worried about people getting too many at once. Personally I think this would make move relics actually relevant.

Glad to hear it! I finally pulled the trigger and upgraded some of my fighters, but still have q bunch down there.

In my opinion the way that this game is perfect the difficulty that the game of did my friends play this game.

In my opinion the way that this game is perfect the difficulty that the game of did my friends play this game.
This isn't a matter of difficulty though. I'm not saying make the game easier, I'm saying that after a certain point the risk vs. effort payout drops significantly. It's far easier to get silver keys then bronze and gold keys, which is annoying because you're most likely to get bronze characters more then anything else and even if you evolve them to silver you can't use the silver keys on them. Which makes the bronze prize fights useless because if you can't upgrade past the initial 16 skill tree slots available they have no momentum at all. I have about 18 gold keys so far and I've still got slots to fill on my non-upgraded golds before I expand any of their tree slots.
Which in retrospect while writing this, suggests gold keys are easier to gain then bronze keys... which again is kind of the reverse of the characters. Which screws a lot of stuff up.

This isn't a matter of difficulty though. I'm not saying make the game easier, I'm saying that after a certain point the risk vs. effort payout drops significantly. It's far easier to get silver keys then bronze and gold keys, which is annoying because you're most likely to get bronze characters more then anything else and even if you evolve them to silver you can't use the silver keys on them. Which makes the bronze prize fights useless because if you can't upgrade past the initial 16 skill tree slots available they have no momentum at all. I have about 18 gold keys so far and I've still got slots to fill on my non-upgraded golds before I expand any of their tree slots.
Which in retrospect while writing this, suggests gold keys are easier to gain then bronze keys... which again is kind of the reverse of the characters. Which screws a lot of stuff up.

purposeful because it comes with a lot more bronze card than silver or gold