• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

So, let me present my findings.

Should there be a relic similar to the silver lining relic where you will recieve a garunteed gold?

• Total voters

Paper

Reaction score
I have opened 95 relics.

12 Bronze Valentines
10 Bronze Peacocks
6 Bronze Parasouls
5 Painwheels
6 Bronze Filias
5 Bronze Elizas
2 Bronze Doubles
9 Bronze Cerabellas
6 Bronze Beowolfs

5 Silver Valentines
2 Silver Peacocks
3 Silver Painwheels
3 Sliver Filias
2 Sliver Elizas
1 Silver Cerabella
2 Silver Big Bands
4 Silver Beowolfs

1 Gold Cerabella

Now you can start steamrolling the rest of story, do bella origins when it comes out and grind PFs for free golds.

Now you can start steamrolling the rest of story, do bella origins when it comes out and grind PFs for free golds.
Yeah, i dunno about the prize fights though, i grinded really hard on this double one most recently and i couldnt get past 30%

Yeah, i dunno about the prize fights though, i grinded really hard on this double one most recently and i couldnt get past 30%
Should be easier once you have more golds

This difficult to received Gold is exciting in game i like this

Just to touch on that poll for a moment...

We do have plans for implementing a method of reliable progress towards guaranteed rare rewards.
We'll have more information on that in 2018, stay tuned~!

Reactions: TRIX and Psyche

Usually takes 3~mill to reach top 10%. But the last few PFs the number went up to around 4~mill. Maybe because more people play, or the people that plays is getting better, idk.