• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

All fun and stuff... But hey.I love, that you care so much about this game. I of course do, too. But since the 6th day of the new update i wasn´t able to log in and i forgot to create an account. Sooo... is there by any chance a mean by which to create an account other than logging in?
Like i don´t want to lose the account... And even though i don´t play competitively i still have grinded so much i wouldn´t be able and/or would want to to replay all that.
Like i know the servers are havin issues and this pretty much is just saying hey, we, in Bavaria and Württemberg have those aswell. Thanks.

Don't worry about not being able to migrate data immediately. The login issues will be resolved long before the servers change, so you'll have plenty of time to set up your Skullgirls account and migrate your save data safely.

Everything seems to be working fine for me now.I have managed to log in.
We are looking forward into the next big update.
We do hope everything goes fine after LINE.
Keep up the hard work! ;-)

Will this app be released in indonesia too? Cause i had to download off of google to play the game since it wasnt avaliable on my country

I have question.
I entered with the email in the game but he did not send me the email confirmation. Without confirmation I get after the Migration update?

I have question.
I entered with the email in the game but he did not send me the email confirmation. Without confirmation I get after the Migration update?
As long as you entered the correct email information, you do not need to verify your email in order to transfer your data in January.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AFTER I CREATE MY ACCOUNT? DO I NEED TO VERIFY MY EMAIL?

No, your email does not NEED to be Verified in order to transfer your data.
Once you have entered your email/password, you have technically done everything you need to do in order to transfer your data. Yay!​

However, we strongly recommend Verifying your account in order to ensure that you have entered all of your Skullgirls login authentication properly in case you need to recover/create a new email later in the process.​

I created a new login when I was first promoted in the app and it says I’m good to go. However I had to create an account to post here after doing that.

I just wanted to make sure that’s normal? From reading through this thread am I understanding correctly that the new login won’t take effect until after the mitigration?

I need help.
I have create a login email, but don`t receive any confirmation by e-mail, and in options menu in the game don`t say I’m good to go, just say that I have to verify my email account, but when I click in the button to send again, nothing happens.
Somebody can verify my account?

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do i know i created a new skullgirls login?

Also where do i have to create the new login account? I mean the URL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Liam
Sorry for my ignorance, but how do i know i created a new skullgirls login?

To create a new Skullgirls Login, simply open the current Skullgirls App and log into your account using your current login method (Guest, Facebook, Google, or LINE.)
It should pick the correct one that you have been using automatically.

Then you will be prompted to create a Skullgirls Login using an email and password, which will then be linked to the account you logged in with.

You can also create a Skullgirls Login at any time while you are logged in by tapping the orange “Create Skullgirls Login” button on the Options menu.

There's no URL, it's all done through the app to make keep things clean and simple.
: )

Once you've created a Skullgirls Login through the App, you can verify your email to make sure everything is linked correctly.
In game on the Options screen you will see a "Verified" message that also says "You're good to go!"

That's all there is to it!

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.

Reactions: Ralatriste
I need help.
I have create a login email, but don`t receive any confirmation by e-mail, and in options menu in the game don`t say I’m good to go, just say that I have to verify my email account, but when I click in the button to send again, nothing happens.
Somebody can verify my account?
Your verification email may have been filtered into your spam folder.

If you're certain you didn't receive it, that's still okay.
Verifying your email isn't a required step to set up your Skullgirls Login.

If you accidentally mistyped your email and that is the reason that you didn't receive a verification email, that will be an issue.

Please double check that the email listed on the Options screen is correct.
If it is, then you're good to go!

If you would really like to verify that your account has been linked correctly, please send me a Direct Message to my inbox with your LINE ID and Email and I can check for you.

I created a new login when I was first promoted in the app and it says I’m good to go. However I had to create an account to post here after doing that.

I just wanted to make sure that’s normal? From reading through this thread am I understanding correctly that the new login won’t take effect until after the mitigration?
That is correct.

Your Skullgirls Login is different from your Skullgirls Mobile Forums login.

They are completely separate.

Reactions: d3vine
To create a new Skullgirls Login, simply open the current Skullgirls App and log into your account using your current login method (Guest, Facebook, Google, or LINE.)
It should pick the correct one that you have been using automatically.

Then you will be prompted to create a Skullgirls Login using an email and password, which will then be linked to the account you logged in with.

You can also create a Skullgirls Login at any time while you are logged in by tapping the orange “Create Skullgirls Login” button on the Options menu.

There's no URL, it's all done through the app to make keep things clean and simple.
: )

Once you've created a Skullgirls Login through the App, you can verify your email to make sure everything is linked correctly.
In game on the Options screen you will see a "Verified" message that also says "You're good to go!"

That's all there is to it!

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know.

Good night, before all, thank you so much for your time and answerd :)
second, mmm.. early today i tried to login on LINE (Through the App) but after that nothing happened.
i created this account on the forum, also i verifyed my e-mail also throgh the app, i dont know if thats enought to keep my progress in the game.

also something that might be important, i noticed that, after i loged in LINE and created this account, the message that showed before the game start about the end of contract with LINE, isnt there anymore.

BTW, sorry for my bad english haha

also i verifyed my e-mail also throgh the app, i dont know if thats enought to keep my progress in the game.
If you have created a Skullgirls Login inside the App, your progress will be carried over to the new App.
Please go to the Options menu of your App, see if you find the following message:

A Skullgirls Login for <YOUR EMAIL> has been successfully created and verified! You're good to go!

If you see that line, then you're all set and there's nothing more you need to do.

Reactions: Ralatriste
If you have created a Skullgirls Login inside the App, your progress will be carried over to the new App.
Please go to the Options menu of your App, see if you find the following message:

A Skullgirls Login for <YOUR EMAIL> has been successfully created and verified! You're good to go!

If you see that line, then you're all set and there's nothing more you need to do.

The message is there, thank you so much :D

*Urgent *
I’m not sure if I’ve made the log in ! Where do I go to crest the new log in needed ?!

umm , i have already linked my account but i haven't received the silver relic yet . Is this a bug ?