• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Character Intros

ShyShounen

Reaction score
Both Double and Beowulf have new character intros in the Mobile edition; are these going to be ported over to the main game? It's a shame that they'll be stuck on the Mobile edition if this isn't the case :/

Both Double and Beowulf have new character intros in the Mobile edition; are these going to be ported over to the main game? It's a shame that they'll be stuck on the Mobile edition if this isn't the case :/

Double, Beowulf, Squigly, Ms. Fortune, Robo-Fortune, and Fukua will likely have mobile exclusive intros and stun animations.

I don’t play the PC/console version but I heard they’ve stopped development for that completely. And that means it won’t be updated ever again.

Double, Beowulf, Squigly, Ms. Fortune, Robo-Fortune, and Fukua will likely have mobile exclusive intros and stun animations.

I don’t play the PC/console version but I heard they’ve stopped development for that completely. And that means it won’t be updated ever again.

That's such a shame! I only really play Cerebella / Parasoul in the main game, so I'm glad they got their mobile intros, but it still sucks :(