• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Where are Squigly, Double, and Ms. Fortune?

Chris-tian Monster

Reaction score
I'm mainly worried about Squigly since she's my favorite, but will she, Double, and Ms. Fortune be released to mobile? If so, when?

Reactions: Yomady
I'm mainly worried about Squigly since she's my favorite, but will she, Double, and Ms. Fortune be released to mobile? If so, when?
Hey dude! Basically these guys will be around as the updates come along. I wanna say cross your fingers for Fortune the next update, but the Devs will make a thread for the upcoming update to show us who'll be here! Till then, don't fret too much! They'll be on the way in due time, the Devs already said they aim for everyone in the console versions as time goes on!

Reactions: Yomady
Hey dude! Basically these guys will be around as the updates come along. I wanna say cross your fingers for Fortune the next update, but the Devs will make a thread for the upcoming update to show us who'll be here! Till then, don't fret too much! They'll be on the way in due time, the Devs already said they aim for everyone in the console versions as time goes on!
Thanks for that!

Like Wulfden said, all three will be coming eventually!
We'll add new characters in future updates like we did with Beowulf.
I heard rumors that Double will be the next fighter? Is this true?

Like Wulfden said, all three will be coming eventually!
We'll add new characters in future updates like we did with Beowulf.
O
m
g.

Any clue on who the next character will be ? :3 I also heard squigly is not the next char.......

I hope that for Robo-Fortune there will be a character card that has the colours like Iron man.

I hope that for Robo-Fortune there will be a character card that has the colours like Iron man.
On that same train of thought: we need a mechagodzilla reference. One of her variants should be mecha-fortune, with a SA referencing those old godzilla robot versions of everything. Good times.

On that same train of thought: we need a mechagodzilla reference. One of her variants should be mecha-fortune, with a SA referencing those old godzilla robot versions of everything. Good times.

That would be so awesome. Here is another suggestion, they should make a colour palette of Ultron (Marvel) or Cyborg (DC universe) for Robo-Fortune.

I just hope that one of these characters won't be too op