• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

Cannot wait to get back on it i have my breaks sometimes and I've was just on my way coming back and a update was released i cannot believe this is only 2.0 ver i mean really I've seen apps work out the box at 1.0 but most android iPhone apps are hitting 10.0 before having this much content while running smoothly and theirs extras been thrown in all the time which can cause problems like this one at the min. I trust these guys hopefully everything is running snug as a bug after just a small hiccup hopefully works great for everyone just a bit of patience's and time devs ur doing great thank you

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    943.7 KB · Views: 16
So after I read all this, I'm doomed.

The reason is I uninstall and install the game thrice for I thought it was broken.

Would someone explain what will happen?

Appreciated your reply.
Sure it'll just run through the stages of backup might be difficult in some areas as with it been server problems ever seen a website down before? Went back logged in fine? Some data could be lost but doubt its much unfortunately that's the problem with servers i doubt it'll be a total loss seems pretty secure that could also be the reason taken it offline to make sure its done right been secure. Don't think it to much matey hopefully nothing bad happens

You doing silver to gold or from bronze gotta love parasoul :)
Dudeeeeee i need to play, miss my parasoul. And was so close to envolve to gold :( rly hope the fix soon

I started playing the night before the servers went down and must say that this is the most fun I have had on a mobile game in a long while.
It got really hype when I pulled my first premium relic from story mode, and got a gold Rainbow Blight. Im really excited to get back on and try her out!

Reactions: Franco
Hola inculpen la moleste pero si pondrán a todos los personajes que hacen falta ?

So..... almost 48 hours is gone. Any ETA now?

This was going to be my first weekend playing SG. I am so unlucky.

I really got addicted in this game, so good. I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

We know all the hard work you guys are having, but can you please give us some estimate?

Thanks and good luck.

Reactions: BananaLord
Sure it'll just run through the stages of backup might be difficult in some areas as with it been server problems ever seen a website down before? Went back logged in fine? Some data could be lost but doubt its much unfortunately that's the problem with servers i doubt it'll be a total loss seems pretty secure that could also be the reason taken it offline to make sure its done right been secure. Don't think it to much matey hopefully nothing bad happens
Thanks for the reply.

The truth is I'm new in this game, and I love fighting games. Based on the circumstances, when their final decision was to reset the game, that would be fine by me because I had a bad start. Namely, 3 Beowulfs.

YOLO I guess.

Reactions: Yomady
So after I read all this, I'm doomed.

The reason is I uninstall and install the game thrice for I thought it was broken.

Would someone explain what will happen?

Appreciated your reply.
Same to me, lo mismo me pasó.

A free random gold relic to all users affected. watcha think?
2-3 days maintenance is a lot but a free gold seems to be over the top. A silver lining relic perhaps? With some theo and gold?

So..... almost 48 hours is gone. Any ETA now?

This was going to be my first weekend playing SG. I am so unlucky.

I really got addicted in this game, so good. I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

We know all the hard work you guys are having, but can you please give us some estimate?

Thanks and good luck.
Same

Sorry for the radio silence today!
We've been working hard on the restoration process and we've made a lot of really good progress.
We'll have another update arriving shortly.

Thanks everyone!

We've been working hard on the restoration process and we've made a lot of really good progress.

Thanks everyone!
:))

Thanks for the reply.

The truth is I'm new in this game, and I love fighting games. Based on the circumstances, when their final decision was to reset the game, that would be fine by me because I had a bad start. Namely, 3 Beowulfs.

YOLO I guess.
Wich Beows? If you got cold stones he is one of the best bronzes IMO .great special ability and very well worth evolving to gold. I've only gotten one since I began .I'm hoping to get another couple.

Reactions: Yomady

Thanks everyone!
By shortly you mean within the day or a few more days?

By shortly you mean within the day or a few more days?
From Twitter it said another 24hrs from its original post but it could be different time zones and things am pretty eager to get onto it too I've just thrown the pc version until whilst on a free roam walking around ;)

Wich Beows? If you got cold stones he is one of the best bronzes IMO .great special ability and very well worth evolving to gold. I've only gotten one since I began .I'm hoping to get another couple.

it's good to know, I was about to use it as a sacrifice to boost a double