• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you feel about the last few days?

Elak99

Reaction score
First off this isn’t a hate message or anything nasty I just wanted to share my thoughts on the situation I still love the devs and know they are working hard to fix the problem <3. So I worked really hard to get silent kill valentine and now your telling me it was all for nothing? I spent hours and hours on that prize fight getting as many points as I could and now all I get is a random gold fighter? I understand that the server being down is no ones fault and I’m not here to point fingers, I love this game but I can’t help but feel cheated, I REALLY wanted silent kill valentine. I’m presuming the gold fighter is random for all we no we might all get the same one. Could we at least choose what one we want? Who knows maybe choosing what one we want would be too much and I’m top of that we might have had data lost. While I don’t know everything about what’s gonna happen in the next day. I’m still optimistic about it although I feel like I’m either gonna keep or stop playing altogether. Sorry for the long post. What do you guys think?

feels bad man

out of all my months playing this game since day one, there has never been a screw-up this big where player data got lost

they said everyone will get a gold fighter, but it would be lame if I get another gold I already have maxed out or a gold for a character I don't like playing

best possible outcome is of course somehow letting us pick the gold we want

For someone who switches between android and apple and back and back again i had my fair share of lost progresses. Those were dark times. And that aweful google play sync error that deleted my end-game saves. But one thing i learned is if you like the game enough, it wont matter. Its how i feel about it, cus i went back and grind back to end-game again.

Reactions: Noe Solorio
I was very surprised to find the switch over absolutely painless. They did a great job! Unfortunately, now I’m faced with this log~in problem : (
Does anyone know how long this is suppose to go on? Just an approximate so I have an idea of when to try again

Thank you in advance,
Smilemkr~

Last edited:
I was very surprised to find the switch over absolutely painless. They did a great job! Unfortunately, now I’m faced with this log~in problem : (
Does anyone know how long this is suppose to go on? Just an approximate so I have an idea of when to try again

Thank you in advance,
Smilemkr~
All the information you were looking for is probably on this thread. From what it looks like they should hopefully have it up by the end of today. :)
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/urgent-emergency-maintenance-update.2618/