• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

This may sound stupid with an obvious answer, but if you signed in as guest and hadn't linked an account, would data be permanently lost? I never deleted the app from my device and I don't know how the data and storage works in regards to this. Either way I'll be linking it if I have a new one or have my old one restored.

This may sound stupid with an obvious answer, but if you signed in as guest and hadn't linked an account, would data be permanently lost? I never deleted the app from my device and I don't know how the data and storage works in regards to this. Either way I'll be linking it if I have a new one or have my old one restored.
Yeah, I'm also logged in as guest, just started two days before this

What would happen to the valentine prize fight. Really wanted that silent kill valentine

Reactions: RecolectoR
Saw you guys' post on your Insta! I'm highkey feeling withdrawal effects from not playing for like more than 1 day HAHAHA but I'm glad that y'all are active and actually trying to fix the problem!! I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others do too! SG is the only mobilr fighting game by far that I've actually spent more than 1 week on, and I'm glad I cashed in on it not long ago.

Here's to hoping whatever issues will be ironed out and things go smoothly for the dev team!

Redown load the old app and I'm also ready for the update good luck everyone

W

which game's maintanance is as long as like that one?it is going to be 3 days.
And you absolutelty have nothing else to do but wait? Im not trying to convince you to keep playing. That is all up to you my friend. All of the devs are working really hard to get this back up and running as smoothly as possible that’s all we can ask of them. I really like this game to the point where I’m patient enough to wait.

So as I come from the line ap I do not run the risk of losing my data even if I deleted the cell phone ap?

I think that they will open this game after 24hours.this is a right time for stop playing game because of boring wait.they must think that too much waiting time means lose members.

I think that they will open this game after 24hours.this is a right time for stop playing game because of boring wait.they must think that too much waiting time means lose members.
If you read the ads from the developers, you will notice that the compensation includes rewards as if you had been extremely active and also a gold quality character

So as I come from the line ap I do not run the risk of losing my data even if I deleted the cell phone ap?

As announced yesterday, it is very unlikely that LINE users have lost data or errors

Does anyone know how to fix the error code -1?

I do not need compensation with this great game, I just hope they fix it soon

UPDATE: Sunday 2/4/18
Hi everyone - just wanted to provide a quick update on the latest status and give some visibility into next steps once we get all of this resolved.

2.0.4 UPDATE
If all goes well, we are planning to release a 2.0.4 client update on the App Stores later tonight. This will be the app you need to jump into the game once the servers are back up, but - minimally - it will explicitly tell you that the game is down for Emergency Maintenance (instead of a cryptic error).

We recommend downloading it ASAP so you’re ready for when the game is live again!

DATA ROLLBACK AND RESTORATION
Happy to report that the rollback/restore process - while time consuming - is going well.

Although there will be some unfortunate side-effects for all users given the nature of this event, we are going to try to keep them to a minimum. These currently will include:
  • All Moves will be unequipped from your Fighters
  • Your last default team will not have been saved
  • Non-CPU Prize Fight teams will need to be re-registered
  • Daily Login Progress will be reset - we will advance everyone 6 days to ensure everyone will be able to get the February rewards
  • Any unclaimed rewards in your mailbox that were sent after Jan 15th will not be recovered
  • All Valentine Prize Fight Rewards will not be granted (we address this in our compensation packages later)
  • If you purchased any “one time per user” offers, they will all be available again
USERS AT RISK FOR DATA LOSS
While we are going to be able to re-construct everyone’s data, unfortunately the server issues caused existing authentication references to be deleted as well. This means we may not be able to relink everyone to their existing account data.

We will provide a detailed breakdown of what to expect once we are done with the restoration process, but - as it stands - users who migrated their data over from the LINE version will likely have full data recovery without significant issues.

For users who created brand new accounts since Jan 4th (our Soft Launch date) it's more complicated. There are a number of moving parts based on your login method(s) and app activity (notably whether the app has been deleted or not) that will impact whether or not you will be able to authenticate and access your data again.

If you are unable to automatically access your data, there are some workarounds we can try to use to help users recover access on a case by case basis. We’ll have more information on this process for those affected very soon.

To reiterate: almost all user data has been successfully reconstructed, but now we are working to ensure as many users as possible can access their accounts using existing login credentials.

We are of course working extra hard to try to ensure that this negatively impacts as few users as possible.

PLAYER COMPENSATION
All users
will be getting compensation that is roughly commensurate with what they could have earned during this downtime if they were extremely active. Among other things, yes - this will include a Gold Fighter.

If it so happens that certain users have completely lost access to their old data, we are preparing a generous compensation package that will hopefully get you back in the saddle ASAP (for many users, you will be even better off than you were before). Among MANY other things, yes - this will also include a Gold Fighter.

We will share more details regarding compensation specifics once the dust has settled a bit on the migration process itself.

We are also planning to make some adjustments to our standard schedule for Prize Fights and Relic Availability in light of the circumstances.

NEXT STEPS
Expect another update tomorrow - thanks so much again for everyone’s patience as we navigate this process. Looking forward to having it all resolved once and for all.

We’ll keep you posted!
2.0.4 is up but servers are still down. How long do you guys think till servers go up?

Officers wait 5 hours please then 6 february start....someone said that maintanance goes until 5 february...i think they can not solve this,they are sleeping.a maintanance can not be 3 days.

I believe they will be able to fix the problem soon we just have to be patient posting on here about how long it is taking or being angry at how long it has been does nothing but waste our time like I said just be patient

I'm so scared if my progress has been lost. I have so much good characters. 2 golds and ALOT of silvers. Good luck to everyone with their data.

Reactions: Noe Solorio
The team that has been working on this problem over the weekend deserve a stack of pizzas. Much appreciation for the efforts to get his resolved!

I'm so scared if my progress has been lost. I have so much good characters. 2 golds and ALOT of silvers. Good luck to everyone with their data.

I am in the exact same situation, with my account linked to google (but I didn't reinstall the app). I am afraid as you are.

The team that has been working on this problem over the weekend deserve a stack of pizzas. Much appreciation for the efforts to get his resolved!

I will surely rebuy the starter pack even not needing much. Sadly it must be a huge impact being down while featured on App Store (on "great on Iphone X" games).

Everyone here are so stupid thanking the devs. How the **** they mess this up. There are lot of player who pay good amount of money in this game and all of that might loss. And wtf they want to thank with one gold char. Ill be fkg disspointed if it is the same character that i have already. Or worse they will give us relics and maybe we will get bronze card. Stupid fking luck. Stupid sht

It's confirmed that accounts made prior to the LINE servers closure will be allright but with all moves unequipped.
Only the post-2.0 release might be unable to recover, but seeing as they delay server relaunch they might try to solve that too.
And if you paid money but you're affraid that your account might be deleted, then contact Hidden Variables team, there could be something they can do to get your money back.