• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Eliza Tier List

Yes, which makes her probably the best character to use on MS. If you don't have her, Twisted Mettle Painwheel is pretty good, with that 25% bleed rate...
No, Bloodbath is unable to convert perma bleed or heavy bleed into regen. Only regular, stackable to 5x regen.

Huh, fought a Bloodbath with permanent regen in a fight. Must have been a bug.

Yes, which makes her probably the best character to use on MS. If you don't have her, Twisted Mettle Painwheel is pretty good, with that 25% bleed rate...
Woah, seriously?! And that's not a bug? Jesus, they need to fix that. That's broken as hell.

Edit: thank god she can't do that. That would be broken.

Reactions: CryGutted
So far from last weeks prize fight and today's relic
4 bloody valentine
2 scarlet viper
3 decrypted
4 in denile

Quick question, how do people use Upper Khat in Eliza's combo kit? :3 I always just end up doing a juggler because every time I try to use upper khat I can't continue the combo :3

Also, Sekhmet's bite and Sekhmet's turn? Both cost 3 points to equip but which one is better :3

Quick question, how do people use Upper Khat in Eliza's combo kit? :3 I always just end up doing a juggler because every time I try to use upper khat I can't continue the combo :3

Also, Sekhmet's bite and Sekhmet's turn? Both cost 3 points to equip but which one is better :3

Upper Khat is best used in place of the trip attack after a juggle. Works on everyone except Painwheel (because her hitbox is OP).

In terms of Sekhmet BB1s:
  • The best one is Sekhmet’s Fury, you can use this before L5 to extend your ground combo and then follow up into a launcher. It also has a chance to grant Enrage for a few seconds
  • The second best one is Sekhmet’s Bite, you can use this instead of a trip attack after a juggle and gets some decent damage in. Also has a chance to debuff your opponent with cripple and armor break for a few seconds
  • The worst one is Sekhmet’s Turn, it can act as a ground combo extender like Fury, but is often not as reliable. Also it has a chance to inflict bleed on your opponent for a few seconds

Elizas sekhmet is the hardest to figure out, for me. So far i can use those bb to extend combo for around 5 hits, by random tapping. But i have seen ppl talking about eliza can charge a whole bb3 with just sekhmet. can someone give me a few pointers? like what attacks does the sekhmet have or how to combo them?

Elizas sekhmet is the hardest to figure out, for me. So far i can use those bb to extend combo for around 5 hits, by random tapping. But i have seen ppl talking about eliza can charge a whole bb3 with just sekhmet. can someone give me a few pointers? like what attacks does the sekhmet have or how to combo them?
Specifically Diva Intervention charges her BB3 purely off of the sekhmet from the BB3, allowing an infinite chain, providing you don't mess up the specific combo. Diva's SA allows her to reduce enemy BB and charge her own by % per hit, meaning a full charge attack, dash, down, dash will fully charge your BB3 again. The optimal thing is to have your opponent against the very edge, otherwise, you'll have to dash as soon as you hit the ground and charge and release the charge attack perfectly, otherwise you won't charge the BB3 fully.

Outside of that, my common use of sekhmet is <Ground combo -> Sekhmet's Bite -> Dash -> Down -> Dash -> Charge attack -> Down>

Last edited:
Reactions: Luke
Specifically Diva Intervention charges her BB3 purely off of the sekhmet from the BB3, allowing an infinite chain, providing you don't mess up the specific combo. Diva's SA allows her to reduce enemy BB and charge her own by % per hit, meaning a full charge attack, dash, down, dash will fully charge your BB3 again. The optimal thing is to have your opponent against the very edge, otherwise, you'll have to dash as soon as you hit the ground and charge and release the charge attack perfectly, otherwise you won't charge the BB3 fully.

Outside of that, my common use of sekhmet is <Ground combo -> Laucher -> Sekhmet's Bite -> Dash -> Down -> Dash -> Charge attack -> Down>
Ill try them out, thanks

Updated for 2.0

Red Velvet sucks less now, but she still sucks

But hey at least she’s more useful than Decrypted

Reactions: PHPP
Moisterrific have you noticed now you cannot cancel sekhmet Blockbuster until it finished.