• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

oh, i got 5 gold characters, and they will LOST then? T_______T

Wow the App in Playstore is 3.9 now, that sucks.

Hahahaaaa,time is 6 february.game is at meintanance.i said this.this game must find good developers.a maintanance never took more than 3 days..most of game build from begining less than 3 days.no game....this game goes to lose members again and again.1 gold character ?really ?i can find more gold character at 3 days.

Hahahaaaa,time is 6 february.game is at meintanance.i said this.this game must find good developers.a maintanance never took more than 3 days..most of game build from begining less than 3 days.no game....this game goes to lose members again and again.1 gold character ?really ?i can find more gold character at 3 days.

It’s 5:00pm on the 5th where I am, pretty sure they operate based around EST/PST. Chill out, and maybe perform a fact check on what you’re saying.

Officers wait 5 hours please then 6 february start....someone said that maintanance goes until 5 february...i think they can not solve this,they are sleeping.a maintanance can not be 3 days.
Definitely not sleeping! Actually sleeping has been kept to a minimum this weekend..
We've been working non-stop.

I believe there may be some confusion about the date due to time zones.
It's 2:00PM (PST) right now on Feb 5th, and the estimate we gave was late Monday (Feb 5th) at the earliest.
We're doing everything we can to get the servers up as soon as possible.

There are lot of player who pay good amount of money in this game and all of that might loss.
Any user that completely loses access to their account will still have their purchases restored (or their entire account, hopefully!) if they get in contact with us.

Almost all data has been reconstructed, the issue is that some players may need to be manually re-linked to their accounts.

We'll have more information about that process soon.

Reactions: VLADNESS
Definitely not sleeping! Actually sleeping has been kept to a minimum this weekend..
We've been working non-stop.

I believe there may be some confusion about the date due to time zones.
It's 2:00PM (PST) right now on Feb 5th, and the estimate we gave was late Monday (Feb 5th) at the earliest.
We're doing everything we can to get the servers up as soon as possible.

Any user that completely loses access to their account will still have their purchases restored (or their entire account, hopefully!) if they get in contact with us.

Almost all data has been reconstructed, the issue is that some players may need to be manually re-linked to their accounts.

We'll have more information about that process soon.
Keep up the great work guys, some people just don't understand the hard work that might take, since is a free to play, people should be more comprehensive.

Lo siento por la pregunta pero que pasa con el juego los servidores no sirven ?
Mis datos se perderán ?
Cuando podré jugar de nuevo y que es lo que pasa .?

Lo siento por la pregunta pero que pasa con el juego los servidores no sirven ?
Mis datos se perderán ?
Cuando podré jugar de nuevo y que es lo que pasa .?

Voy a tratar de resumir lo mayor posible:
1. Hubo una falla critica en los servidores por lo que tuvieron que recurrir a un mantenimiento de emergencia, esto se hizo necesario porque estaba en riesgo la informacion de los usuarios, por eso ha durado tanto.
2. Si vienes jugando desde la aplicación de LINE Skullgirls, tienes una alta posibilidad de que no haya problemas (aunque no hay que confiarse), pero si empezaste a jugar desde la nueva aplicación (version 2.0.0 ó 2.0.1) tus datos estan en posible riesgo.
3. No es seguro pero por lo que han dicho, es probable que en la noche vuelva a funcionar la aplicación, en todo caso, va a haber compensación para todos los jugadores.
Si tienes problemas con tus datos, vas a tener que contactar a los desarrolladores en este foro, solo que procura hacerlo en inglés para que puedan atenderte.

Hi, I'm new here and I would like to know whuch timezone does the time in this forums refer to?
Country Code
US
Country Name
United States
Region
Oregon
City
Portland (copy, paste from website find out lol)

W

which game's maintanance is as long as like that one?it is going to be 3 days.
Put it all up search data and make sure its secure not that long normally server updates only take 30mins but its been a hiccup here and it needs more work. Worth the wait don't you think? In 3 days ur still here :)o_O yah

I like the game, it's nice and fun. Maybe one of the best I played on Android. The rating on PlayStore is 4.0, when at the date of the launch was 4.4. It's a shame some people, don't know what's happening, and instead of looking to see if something's wrong, they just go ahead and give a bad rating and blame everything on the devs.

I really
this sucks man

out of all my months of playing this game I’ve never seen possible data loss

hope everything gets sorted out
I really hope so. I worked hard for surgeon general valentine i hope that it didnt affect it

Reactions: Yomady
5:40 pm still mt ,well hope "late" mean 7, or 8 pm not 11, 12 because a lot of player will :mad:

Full support! You got this!

>As long as it's before wednesday, we'll all be happy!

I saved so much theonite for a big boi box. Oh my-

Reactions: Yomady
I really enjoy the game, but could only imagine the frustration the devs are experiencing right now. We believe in this app! We know you can get it running and we love this game! Today I'm a little sad because Monday was Filia's daily & my Filia points are low

Reactions: Yomady and Lenin17