• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

These things happen whether we like it or not. I just feel kinda sorry to all users who spend a fortune in buying in-game currency especially moisterrific (great videos btw). Same thing happened to me in other games. Money, time and money and money down the drain. It is a risk we have to take to satisfy our wants. It is really frustrating, you can rant, whine and rage to sum it all.

Acceptance is the key.

I like the game, it's nice and fun. Maybe one of the best I played on Android. The rating on PlayStore is 4.0, when at the date of the launch was 4.4. It's a shame some people, don't know what's happening, and instead of looking to see if something's wrong, they just go ahead and give a bad rating and blame everything on the devs.
Agreed! And especially those who view the forums but only know how to complain, smh. :/

Reactions: Fuzzbit and Fami
It's been a day since the last update. Any update soon?

!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-05-21-44-17.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-05-21-44-17.png
    544.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Fami
Everyone here are so stupid thanking the devs. How the **** they mess this up. There are lot of player who pay good amount of money in this game and all of that might loss. And wtf they want to thank with one gold char. Ill be fkg disspointed if it is the same character that i have already. Or worse they will give us relics and maybe we will get bronze card. Stupid fking luck. Stupid sht

Sucks to be on the pay 2 win train does it?

Reactions: Noe Solorio
I'm glad the game is back on live! I I'm glad all my chapter progress is still intact, though I'm not sure which email to email regarding my fighter evolution.

My bronze Cold Stones beowulf evolved to a silver a few days before the big maintenence thing, and now it still displays as bronze and all the bronze Beos I used to evolve him are gone. I'd like to know if there's any solution for this?

Apologies if I sound rude, I'm just not sure where to put this feedback aha.

I'm glad the game is back on live! I I'm glad all my chapter progress is still intact, though I'm not sure which email to email regarding my fighter evolution.

My bronze Cold Stones beowulf evolved to a silver a few days before the big maintenence thing, and now it still displays as bronze and all the bronze Beos I used to evolve him are gone. I'd like to know if there's any solution for this?

Apologies if I sound rude, I'm just not sure where to put this feedback aha.

I’m glad too but also pretty darn sad.

Lots of progress lost, and a painwheel evolved into silver is now bronze and the sacrifices are gone. So many keys and skill points also gone. And way more canopy than the compensation, just evaporated.

IMHO it would have been better if my chapter progress had been set back. Then I would have some some easy canopy and rewards to collect.

Really sucks, super bummed about loosing so many keys.

Reactions: Synfull
I was just able to log in. And I got a bunch of stuff as you said we would. Which is much appreciated. HOWEVER. I lost a lot of relics. So for me most of this means nothing. I had 7 gold move and eight silver relics. As well as 3 Premiere relics. Now I just have what you game me as compensation. The only I did not lost where two Silver Lining and Two tortured relics. What happened with that?

I’m glad too but also pretty darn sad.

Lots of progress lost, and a painwheel evolved into silver is now bronze and the sacrifices are gone. So many keys and skill points also gone. And way more canopy than the compensation, just evaporated.

IMHO it would have been better if my chapter progress had been set back. Then I would have some some easy canopy and rewards to collect.

Really sucks, super bummed about loosing so many keys.

Damn, I'm sorry that happened man. :( I didn't notice my lost skill points till I finally had time to actually check my fighters, which I guess is kind of a bummer. The compensation prizes might not fit everyone, but it was enough for me as long as the game was back.

Grinding is hard, especially old levels. I only found out after 3 weeks of playing that daily events are a lot more worth it than replaying old chapters, so I see why you'd rather your progress reset. I hope things work out for you eventually, though!

Hey guys. Dont get me wrong, i appreciate the compensation package, but its anything extra being done? I had way more gold and moves and characters than what were given. Not to mention all the skill points i had. Some of which were bought with theonite i bought with the $50 package. I understand ill get back to where i was in a month. But that's annoying as hell. I've sent a ticket 36 hours ago worth no response yet. I'm a little hesitant to spend more money on a game and then start from scratch again. A response would be appreciated.