• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

Im glad for your generous rewards for new and people who lost their data.
It feels like you are welcomed with a pleasant gift.

Some of my fighters are now at a lower levels than before. I'm not mad, but sad because I have used many keys on their trees. Is there a way to recover this?

Reactions: DokG
D
I’m stressing out right now because I accidentally logged in through Facebook which made me have a guest account but I think I did something wrong because I didn’t know how to unlink or log out of the guest account so I linked my existing skullgirls account to the guest account (same password and email) but this made it so if I try to sign in with my old account it takes me to the guest account and not my old account does this mean I lost all my data :( especially since I used money and worked hard on this app. I can’t stop thinking about what’s going to happen :(
ont worry man. I have the same problem

Reactions: Chubbs
Sorry but do i have to download the version 2.0.4 or something before i access the game, because in the last post says something like that

Its been around 8 hours since I sent a ticket and still no response

All are there! I haven’t checked the moves yet but whatever, I just want to play. And recieveing a ton of gifts, feels a little like taking advantage -_-

Sorry but do i have to download the version 2.0.4 or something before i access the game, because in the last post says something like that
You update if you didn’t delet the app

Doubt this will happen again? How did this affect the next content? Really distributing 2x Gold Fighter is the best option?
The game fell from 4.5 in Google play to 3.9 you will ask for a new note in the game for not to make it negatived?

I'm disappointed in the game because I've told him with all my heart that it was the best staff I've ever seen in a super dedicated game. I'm sad to log in and see that i was more than 1 month and a little to win my first gold. And i was so grateful see that now people are going to get simply two gold so easy. I do want people to be rewarded with at least 1 gold. Sooner and later see the one pixelated on the screen after the special. I feel that my investment in my Galaxy S7 Flat that is a super powerful device has not performed in this game since 1.6 the same to my old model Moto Z Play that I migrated to the s7 thinking that it would have more performance.
not to mention that I divulged the best game it in all possible social networks.
I am really disappointed.

Last edited:
Thanks for your hard work in fixing the problem. I lost my progress but its okay thanks and like other user said have a good night sleep you deserved it.

Wait so if I try to get my data back I would not receive any compensation?

Some of my fighters are now at a lower levels than before. I'm not mad, but sad because I have used many keys on their trees. Is there a way to recover this?

Same here. It's almost like all my character progress has been rolled back by a couple of weeks. Loads of skill tree progress gone. Every fighter now has the default three move slots open, whereas lots did have four and some five slots. Evolved bronze to silver fighters now back to bronze and nowhere near Level 30.

The compensation package is very welcome but comes up way short of what I'm going to have to spend to get back to where I was. And that's not counting the grind .....

I know there's some players who, up to now, still don't know if they are going to lose ALL their progress or not and I really feel for you guys. Makes my loss seem trivial in comparison.

If the choice existed of take the compensation package or have my progress restored, goes without saying I'd choose the progress restored every time. It's the keys that are the biggest loss. Those take some serious grind / cash to get back.

My big fear now is if I spend the required amount of cash to get back to where I was, is there a chance this server problem may happen again or not.

That all said I'm impressed with the dev''s response. It's obvious they worked flat out to sort a problem that was someone else's mess in the making. And I also know you can't please everyone.

Reactions: Kyothu
you cant blame them rate 1*,even myself get 4 gold fighter from new account still feel depressed ,2 week of hard work really hit hard.and i didnt spend money in this game yet. the one that spend money and get more than 2gold lost their acc surely want to burn the dev.

I lost all of my data, and I was linked to my Facebook I did delete and redownload the app, and have nothing can someone help me?

Just noticed I lost all my Daily and Take A Break Relics.

I saved up like 60 daily relics and hundreds of take a break ones, all gone.
I lost 40+ daily and 50+ gold moves relics but I still having 200+ take a break :/

13 hours in after sending the ticket, still no response. Can someone please help me with this? I am getting worried I might lose all my progress and purchases.

13 hours in after sending the ticket, still no response. Can someone please help me with this? I am getting worried I might lose all my progress and purchases.
same here