• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisteriffic's Complete Tier List (2.0)

moisterrific

Reaction score
Characters and fighters are ranked in order of the best (top) to worst (bottom). There are also 4 letter rating systems: S, A, B, and C.

Tier 1: Big Band
Character ability: S
Forward dash: S
Backward dash: C
Jab: S
Throw: A
Combo potential: S
Meter gain: A
ATK: B
HP: S
  1. Epic Sax (S)
  2. Private Dick (A)
  3. Resonant Evil (A)
  4. Beat Box (A)
  5. G.I. Jazz (A)
  6. Robocopy (B)
  7. Bassline (C)

Tier 2: Beowulf
Character ability: B
Forward dash: A
Backward dash: A
Jab: A
Combo potential: A
ATK: A
HP: B
  1. Wulfsbane (S)
  2. Dragon Brawler (A)
  3. Weekend Warrior (A)
  4. Cold Stones (A)
  5. Number One (A)
  6. Underdog (B)
  7. Hype Man (B)

Tier 3: Cerebella
Backward dash: B
Throw: B
Meter gain: B
HP: A
  1. Harlequin (S)
  2. Brain Freeze (A)
  3. Headstrong (A)
  4. Armed Forces (A)
  5. Big Top (A)
  6. Gray Matter (B)
  7. Understudy (B)

Tier 4: Eliza
Character ability: A
Forward dash: C
Jab: B
Meter gain: C
HP: A
  1. Diva Intervention (S)
  2. Bloodbath (A)
  3. In Denile (A)
  4. Bloody Valentine (A)
  5. Scarlet Viper (A)
  6. Red Velvet (B)
  7. Decrypted (C)

Tier 5: Painwheel
Forward dash: B
Meter gain: S
ATK: S
HP: C
  1. Buzzkill (S)
  2. Raw Nerv (A)
  3. Firefly (A)
  4. Blood Drive (A)
  5. Rage Appropriate (B)
  6. Twisted Mettle (B)
  7. Rusty (B)

Tier 6: Parasoul
Jab: S
Throw: S
Combo potential: C
Meter gain: B
  1. Primed (S)
  2. Regally Blonde (B)
  3. No Egrets (B)
  4. Princess Pride (B)
  5. Ivy League (B)
  6. Heavy Reign (C)
  7. Sheltered (C)

Tier 7: Double
Jab: C
HP: C
  1. Rainbow Blight (S)
  2. Doublicious (A)
  3. Immoral Fiber (A)
  4. Xenomorph (A)
  5. Temple Tyrant (B)
  6. Nunsense (C)
  7. Sundae School (C)

Tier 8: Peacock
  1. Ultraviolent (S)
  2. Untouchable (A)
  3. Pea Shooter (A)
  4. Inkling (B)
  5. That's All Folks! (B)
  6. Sketchy (C)
  7. Rerun (C)

Tier 9: Filia
Backward dash: S
Jab: B
Combo potential: C
  1. Parasite Weave (S)
  2. Windswept (B)
  3. Bad Ms Frosty (B)
  4. Hair Apparent (B)
  5. Dread Locks (C)
  6. Bad Hair Day (C)
  7. Frayed Ends (C)

Tier 10: Valentine
Character ability: C
  1. Surgeon General (A)
  2. Silent Kill (A)
  3. Last Hope (B)
  4. Icy Hot (C)
  5. Oh Mai (C)
  6. Graveyard Shift (C)
  7. Scrub (C)

I don't think Primed, Harlequin and Ultraviolet deserve to be in S tier. I like playing Harlequin and Primed but they don't have either the damage or the utility to stack up to the likes of Epic Sax, Parasite weave, Wulfsbane or Diva Intervention.

Reactions: MijangoX
There are a bunch of S tier characters here, but which character would you say is the best? I notice that all the S tiers are high-damage based (except maybe diva intervention and rainbow blight), but which one does the best job of dealing that damage?

I think Epic Sax, he gets ridiculous, I have 4k ES, and I melt through expert storylines with like a knife through the butter.

Reactions: Yomady
I don't think Primed, Harlequin and Ultraviolet deserve to be in S tier. I like playing Harlequin and Primed but they don't have either the damage or the utility to stack up to the likes of Epic Sax, Parasite weave, Wulfsbane or Diva Intervention.
Primed gets 2 free enrage stacks every combo and can maintain 4 stacks of enrage easily. Harle's damage boost and cooldown reduction on special moves benefits her a lot, being able to maintain MGR and the stagger move for each combo, she also has the best base stats in the game. Haven't really played with Ultraviolet but ignoring defense is a 200% boost (correct me if my maths is wrong), as 50% defense teams are dominant in higher streaks. (50% defense means you're doing 50% base damage, if you ignore it you're doing 100%, 100/50 =2)
On the other hand Epic Sax has a cap of 50% bonus damage from his SA. Of course he does gain buffs every 10 combo hits, but generally defensive buffs are too short to matter, heals are situationally useful and enrage helps you get extra damage off of the rest of your combo. Being Big Band does make him even better though.

This generally means you can easily and consistently solo high streak teams with just these fighters, which I think is a better indication of S rank than anything else.

Parasite Weave and Diva really deserve a special mention as they can go infinite with the right stats/moves. This does exclude fighters who get unflinching on hit or has 100% stun resist (looking at you private dick)

Last edited:
Primed gets 2 free enrage stacks every combo and can maintain 4 stacks of enrage easily. Harle's damage boost and cooldown reduction on special moves benefits her a lot, being able to maintain MGR and the stagger move for each combo, she also has the best base stats in the game. Haven't really played with Ultraviolet but ignoring defense is a 200% boost (correct me if my maths is wrong), as 50% defense teams are dominant in higher streaks. (50% defense means you're doing 50% base damage, if you ignore it you're doing 100%, 100/50 =2)
On the other hand Epic Sax has a cap of 50% bonus damage from his SA. Of course he does gain buffs every 10 combo hits, but generally defensive buffs are too short to matter, heals are situationally useful and enrage helps you get extra damage off of the rest of your combo. Being Big Band does make him even better though.

This generally means you can easily and consistently solo high streak teams with just these fighters, which I think is a better indication of S rank than anything else.

Parasite Weave and Diva really deserve a special mention as they can go infinite with the right stats/moves. This does exclude fighters who get unflinching on hit or has 100% stun resist (looking at you private dick)

I wasn't denying that they weren't great characters, I like playing with them but my point was they aren't on the same level as the other characters I mentioned. Lot's of characters can solo high streak teams, big top and No Egrets for example I can use to solo such teams but I wouldn't put them in S tier. Maybe there should be another tier like SS for characters like Parasite Weave, Diva and Epic Sax since they are on a whole other level of combo potential and damage

I wasn't denying that they weren't great characters, I like playing with them but my point was they aren't on the same level as the other characters I mentioned. Lot's of characters can solo high streak teams, big top and No Egrets for example I can use to solo such teams but I wouldn't put them in S tier. Maybe there should be another tier like SS for characters like Parasite Weave, Diva and Epic Sax since they are on a whole other level of combo potential and damage
Mm I wouldn't say epic sax is as good as going infinite though, you can do long combos with most characters with the right moves I think. Going back on what I said, you can solo high tier teams with enough upgraded moves on any character anyways, so that point isn't very valid, my bad.

Mm I wouldn't say epic sax is as good as going infinite though, you can do long combos with most characters with the right moves I think. Going back on what I said, you can solo high tier teams with enough upgraded moves on any character anyways, so that point isn't very valid, my bad.

Epic Sax is one of the best, Big Band, in general, has the highest combo potential of any character and while it takes more skill to pull off you can at least get very close to an infinite combo. Moisterrific somewhere on here has or had a video of a 1000 power big band soloing a team over 13x stronger than him. That combo potential pairs so well with his SA, 3 buffs at least with every round of combo and great damage.

Good god this is such a joke lmao, In denile is better then Red Velvet. It is soooo true lmfao I can't stop laughing bc of how close it is to being the worst gold for Eliza.

Honestly though, ultra violent peacock is highly underrated, not only does she have one of the highest attacks in the game , her comboing and ease of comboing is crazy. I run my peacock with deadly airport, Argus agony, impending doom, george’s Day out and boxcar George. All You just need to get 1 launch in and you combing boxcar George into George’s day out into impending doom into Argus agony.- if they have unflinching they get one shot. For pure damage, ultraviolent peacock outdamages pretty much anyone and is up there with painwheel simply due to how easy it is to pull off.

Reactions: Ryouhi and TRIX
Good god this is such a joke lmao, In denile is better then Red Velvet. It is soooo true lmfao I can't stop laughing bc of how close it is to being the worst gold for Eliza.
That’s because certain fighters revolve around a specific gimmick while their stats seem to say they are relatively weak. This list, as far as I can tell, is based on sheer damage output and consistency, where SAs are only taken into account when they contribute significantly to the brute force the fighter can exert. Red Velvet still has her niche. Being able to deny Untouchable, Armed Forces and Resonant evil’s defence systems is a gift from above, while against Last Hope and Big Top you effectively negate 1/3 of their HP as long as you throw in Sekhmet before you execute them. Similar story for G.I. Jazz, also, though I can’t remember what the durations of his buffs are.
In the same vein, I would typically consider using Dragon Brawler as an all-round damage dealer and if I didn’t know what I was up against, but if I was facing That’s All Folks!, I would feel quite... neutralised, and hence choose someone else. If I was playing with the Breakdown fight condition, I’d almost certainly prefer to use Underdog as that would allow me to have near-permanent Haste and a stack of Armour, and this would be more fun than trying to roll Enrage with every hit in a small window or having to spam throws in hopes of a stun.

Honestly though, ultra violent peacock is highly underrated, not only does she have one of the highest attacks in the game , her comboing and ease of comboing is crazy. I run my peacock with deadly airport, Argus agony, impending doom, george’s Day out and boxcar George. All You just need to get 1 launch in and you combing boxcar George into George’s day out into impending doom into Argus agony.- if they have unflinching they get one shot. For pure damage, ultraviolent peacock outdamages pretty much anyone and is up there with painwheel simply due to how easy it is to pull off.
I don’t think she’s underrated at all. She’s listed as the best Peacock here and ranked at the maximum tier, and this is frequently confirmed whenever I see questions being asked about her. The damage makes sense, I think, as I believe that’s her paradigm: a more stable Painwheel, more or less. A porcelain cannon rather than a glass cannon, if you will.

I don’t think she’s underrated at all. She’s listed as the best Peacock here and ranked at the maximum tier, and this is frequently confirmed whenever I see questions being asked about her. The damage makes sense, I think, as I believe that’s her paradigm: a more stable Painwheel, more or less. A porcelain cannon rather than a glass cannon, if you will.

I’m sorry I think I worded my statement wrong, I mean to say that when compared with other s tier characters, ultraviolent peacock is often regarded as one of the lower ranking ones.she is one of the highest dps and is very simple to use- first timers can pick her up and completely sweep teams without breaking a sweat(quite forgiving combo wise) but people with experience will work wonders with her. personally I believe she is a top 3 character in the game and definitely the fastest character to sweep teams with(Argus agony and impending doom refresh with a single combo of you have enough meter gain%). my favourite character to use for all circumstances.

So to summarise
- one of the highest damage in the game
- easy to use effectively
- high skill cap/combo potential(I mean, if your good you can combo characters a few thousand FS above to death before they get bb1 without taking damage)
- good meter gain
- good blind pick due to extra damage against unflinching and Armor.
- fun to use; it’s peacock

Ultraviolent peacock is my personal favourite character- damage damage damage is the name of the game and she does it best.

Source: I own pretty much every character; I don’t claim I’m goodXD

Reactions: fanghoul and Psyche
Why isnt beatbox S?

"Cymbal clash,Cymbal clash,Parry,parry,Tuba,"

Cheap-bum way to win

Why isnt beatbox S?

"Cymbal clash,Cymbal clash,Parry,parry,Tuba,"

Cheap-bum way to win
His base attack value is too low tbh. The enrage duration is pretty low too.
Also maybe stop spacing out your message like that, its pretty obnoxious.

His base attack value is too low tbh. The enrage duration is pretty low too.
Also maybe stop spacing out your message like that, its pretty obnoxious.
Yup, Beat Box stat wise is trumped by other naturally gold Bands. And his SA isn’t compelling enough to compensate for inferior stats.

I was curious about a card's initial metal (Bronze, Silver, and Gold) vs. it's tiered fate so here is a color-coded version of the list:

Tier 1: Big Band
  1. Epic Sax (S)
  2. Private Dick (A)
  3. Resonant Evil (A)
  4. Beat Box (A)
  5. G.I. Jazz (A)
  6. Robocopy (B)
  7. Bassline (C)

Tier 2: Beowulf
  1. Wulfsbane (S)
  2. Dragon Brawler (A)
  3. Weekend Warrior (A)
  4. Cold Stones (A)
  5. Number One (A)
  6. Underdog (B)
  7. Hype Man (B)

Tier 3: Cerebella
  1. Harlequin (S)
  2. Brain Freeze (A)
  3. Headstrong (A)
  4. Armed Forces (A)
  5. Big Top (A)
  6. Gray Matter (B)
  7. Understudy (B)

Tier 4: Eliza
  1. Diva Intervention (S)
  2. Bloodbath (A)
  3. In Denile (A)
  4. Bloody Valentine (A)
  5. Scarlet Viper (A)
  6. Red Velvet (B)
  7. Decrypted (C)

Tier 5: Painwheel
  1. Buzzkill (S)
  2. Raw Nerv (A)
  3. Firefly (A)
  4. Blood Drive (A)
  5. Rage Appropriate (B)
  6. Twisted Mettle (B)
  7. Rusty (B)

Tier 6: Parasoul
  1. Primed (S)
  2. Regally Blonde (B)
  3. No Egrets (B)
  4. Princess Pride (B)
  5. Ivy League (B)
  6. Heavy Reign (C)
  7. Sheltered (C)

Tier 7: Double
  1. Rainbow Blight (S)
  2. Doublicious (A)
  3. Immoral Fiber (A)
  4. Xenomorph (A)
  5. Temple Tyrant (B)
  6. Nunsense (C)
  7. Sundae School (C)

Tier 8: Peacock
  1. Ultraviolent (S)
  2. Untouchable (A)
  3. Pea Shooter (A)
  4. Inkling (B)
  5. That's All Folks! (B)
  6. Sketchy (C)
  7. Rerun (C)

Tier 9: Filia
  1. Parasite Weave (S)
  2. Windswept (B)
  3. Bad Ms Frosty (B)
  4. Hair Apparent (B)
  5. Dread Locks (C)
  6. Bad Hair Day (C)
  7. Frayed Ends (C)

Tier 10: Valentine
  1. Surgeon General (A)
  2. Silent Kill (A)
  3. Last Hope (B)
  4. Icy Hot (C)
  5. Oh Mai (C)
  6. Graveyard Shift (C)
  7. Scrub (C)
Now you can see the slight distinctions, like what's glimmering gold and what is polished pyrite.

I wonder where the upcoming Star-Crossed Parasoul (G) will align...

Thanks Ballotboxer!

Though now I'm a little baffled by why anyone thinks Headstrong is any good.