• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

Quick question, the game rolled me back to January when the line change happened with my old line ID. I made a new one with google and started playing with it before the server blew up.
What happens if I log in with the google id? Is it still "alive" so to speak?
My fighters are showing but my relics (daily, take a break, relics from Jan gifts & a few premium) are gone. Would they show on the goggle id? Don't want to log my line id out if it would make things worse.
I think you just made a link to google account so its ok(maybe) and lots people lost unclaimed relics, every kind of relic it seems.

I sent an email 21 hours ago and still have no response, I lost all of my progress and purchases. I have also been waiting two weeks for a reply to my email about my lost progress and purchases from the line version of the app.
Hey Rebecca! We've sent a response to your email just now.

Reactions: Lenin17 and Rebecca
I don't really participate much in any discussion. I just lurk and read guides, check updates and nothing else. I don't rant nor say bad things, especially to the devs. I know you guys didn't want this to happen. I understand and that is why I am patiently waiting. However, I can no longer access even the replacement (compensation) I got from the data lost.

Here's the error I'm getting. I'm losing my patience. Can't even play in the mean time. It sucks...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180207-003951.jpg
    Screenshot_20180207-003951.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 13
I've sent in an email almost 23 hours ago now. Just wondering if I can have a dm about the ETA or update on my case?

Edit: Thanks for the reply and processing for my case! Wish you best of luck with the rest of them

Last edited:
I just ran the game and all my data was there. Like peacock says....that's all folks.

Reactions: Liam
It's been about 24 hours or so since my ticket was sent. Would it be possible to give an estimate timeframe for my case? I liked the game so much, that I am smashing that refresh on my email just in case it comes in. :D

Well, I foolishly deleted the game from my device, reinstalled it, and made a new account. Launched it last night and it was working perfectly, but when I tried this morning it got to syncing downloads and sat there for a few hours with no change. I'm kinda afraid to un-and-reinstall it again less I screw it up more. Any help with that?

(I also sent a restore data ticket this morning but I'm just gonna wait for you guys to work your magic on that.)

Hello.
Also made a request yesterday and has not received a response (about 24 hours). In principle, the problem is like many here with the resetting of branches of character skills. I wanted to find out whether this would change somehow, or better reconcile and save the glasses again?

I've sent an email almost 22 hours ago and I still don't have a reply yet. I understand that you guys are your doing your best tho! Keep up the good work.

It's been about 24 hours or so since my ticket was sent. Would it be possible to give an estimate timeframe for my case?
(I also sent a restore data ticket this morning but I'm just gonna wait for you guys to work your magic on that.)
I've sent an email almost 22 hours ago and I still don't have a reply yet. I understand that you guys are your doing your best tho! Keep up the good work.
Hello.
Also made a request yesterday and has not received a response (about 24 hours). In principle, the problem is like many here with the resetting of branches of character skills. I wanted to find out whether this would change somehow, or better reconcile and save the glasses again?
Just wanted to let you guys know we're still working as hard as we can to get through every ticket.
It hurts me to know there's still so many we haven't been able to respond to yet, but hopefully you receive your first response from us tomorrow or the day after!

Hang in there everyone!
We really appreciate your patience and understanding during these hectic times.

officially 24 hours for my ticket. No response whatsoever. Ugh the agony :(

Been over 24 hours since I’ve emailed a ticket and also no response.

Chello komrade I have waited for 1 day too and still no speak from Dev

I'm becoming Russian for every hour my account isnt back
Halp

This is a semi joke pls no ban

So far ive sent a ticket since monday (11am) and now writing this at wednesday (6:46pm) so far my ticket is still unresolved and looking at others’ scenarios, I dont undertstand why my account got deleted in the first place
I made a skullgirls account before the maintenance and didnt even delete the app, and still all my data is lost (for now I hope :( )
I know the devs are working really hard and I really appreciate it but please I dont feel like there is progress going on at all :(

So far ive sent a ticket since monday (11am) and now writing this at wednesday (6:46pm) so far my ticket is still unresolved and looking at others’ scenarios, I dont undertstand why my account got deleted in the first place
I made a skullgirls account before the maintenance and didnt even delete the app, and still all my data is lost (for now I hope :( )
I know the devs are working really hard and I really appreciate it but please I dont feel like there is progress going on at all :(

I DM them on Facebook about the slow progress on my ticket, they told me they have like thousands of tickets and are going through each ticket as fast as they can. Let’s not forget that they are a small team. Let’s just be patient and let them do their magic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
More than 24h here too. Spent a lot of money/time on this game and got fully erased.

I DM them on Facebook about the slow progress on my ticket, they told me they have like thousand of tickets and are going through each ticket as fast as they can. Let’s not forget that they are a small team. Let’s just be patient and let them do their magic.
I just really hope I could get ALL my progress and characters back since I plan to max out one of each character variant.

I love the game, and I am fully aware of the fact that the whole situation is in a jumble, and I know that the game devs are definitely working really hard to get this settled.
And I hate to concern you developers even more, but I also am one of the users who lost their datas, and I would very much like it to get those back and enjoy the game like before.
I sent you guys an email about a day and a half ago? but couldn’t receive any contact. I’m kinda afraid and nervous of my data going totally gone, since I did pour a lot of my time and affection into it.
So I really hate to bother you guys in any way, but could you email me back for me to get a glimpse of my account data’s current state? It’s gotten to the point that I’m thinking the tickets got lost somewhere, and you didn’t get anything from me.
Again, sorry for being another burden, and I hope and believe you devs will do fine through this incident.

Reactions: BananaLord

I guess you’re in a slightly worse situation than I. My account is there but there is a major rollback on all my character progressions. It’s only slightly better than starting fresh. It might actually be better starting fresh to make use of the two free gold and still be able to farm everything from scratch. Sigh

Reactions: IdfK and BananaLord