• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

I guess you’re in a slightly worse situation than I. My account is there but there is a major rollback on all my character progressions. It’s only slightly better than starting fresh. It might actually be better starting fresh to make use of the two free gold and still be able to farm everything from scratch. Sigh
Aw man, I’m really sorry for you dude. I feel it too. I really appreciate that the devs are working super hard, but it is kinda scary when I think about all my progress is going to be gone, and I just have to do something about it. But I do think the best we can do here is just root for the devs and hope for the best. Hope every account gets entirely recovered.

Reactions: BananaLord
At least you guys have access. Mine will be the worst. I can't even log in. Lol

Aw man, I’m really sorry for you dude. I feel it too. I really appreciate that the devs are working super hard, but it is kinda scary when I think about all my progress is going to be gone, and I just have to do something about it. But I do think the best we can do here is just root for the devs and hope for the best. Hope every account gets entirely recovered.

I really hope it will be fixed and recovered instead of blamming the dev

Ok. I give up! I'll just start over. All I wanted is to play the game. It sucks but I can no longer wait. So... Please make sure that they don't restore my old account and erase the current. I can now log in and I have linked my FB to an SG account. My ticket number is 1551. Thank you and have a great day!

Komrades good news
My ticket is currently being worked on by an agent, not the suspicious kind

So don't lose hope
Yes

Dont lose hope guys Liam personally addressed my ticket and did a really great job. Although all my progress wasnt saved they were able to give compensation which was really kind. Thanks Liam and the whole skullgirls team!

I wonder what Amazon is offering them to make up for killing a month's worth of data? Hope it is worth all this trouble!

Liam is also the one working with my ticket. He said that he needs to delete my account, coz I linked the new one to my gmail, for him to put my old data back. I didn't notice his response coz I'm playing league. lol

It's my off. So I really want to get my account back. I have a strong feeling that they can get it resolved today. Thank goodness1

Dont lose hope guys Liam personally addressed my ticket and did a really great job. Although all my progress wasnt saved they were able to give compensation which was really kind. Thanks Liam and the whole skullgirls team!

Reactions: Liam
Liam personally addressed my ticket as well, and he followed through till the end on it! Don't lose hope and give them time! If they can't resolve your account today, they can surely do it tomorrow! Thanks again to Liam and the Hidden Variable team!

I got my account back guys , Thanks liam and all the dev teams !! <3

Ok so, i got my account, all is there but lost my progress from maybe last 2 weeks lost character levels, some sm and bb, but most important lost many bronze gold and some silver keys, i already sent a ticket hope this can be solved, i play this game since june of 2017 so thanks in advance. Ticket number

Last edited:
It's been almost 2 days for me. Still waiting for a reply. Ticket number #2411.

When I'm number 1759 and get addressed last

"That's cool" -Block sound for wolf guy

It's been almost 2 days for me. Still waiting for a reply. Ticket number #2411.
Mines #2084. I guess they’ve really getting them tickets left and right these days. I hope the best happens to you too.

I can personally say they are doing their best. Just wait patiently, I know its really difficult to wait but just trust their process and everything will be fine

My issue has been resolved. Thanks a lot to Liam and other devs.

Cheers

Although I couldn’t get my account back, I got my gold fighters back. Of course, they do have to be leveled-up to return to their state at my original account, I’m throughly satisfied with the results and am happy, since finally I can play the game. Thank you devs for sorting out my case, and I hope the game gets much more attention, since it totally deserves it.