• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Peacock variant idea

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
After seeing Peacock gameplay on Skullgirls Console, I have come to the conclusion that SGM's Peacock is vastly inferior.
So I present an idea for a new variant that focuses on spamming projectiles.

SA1: 7/10/15 % chance to reset all special move cooldowns on special move use
SA2: 50/75/100 % extra projectile damage against blocking enemies

Currently the long cooldown on special moves and the limit of 5 slots discourages filling up your move slots with projectiles. Having cooldown reset (which is present in one of the modifiers if I recall correctly) lets you really throw those bombs out. Another option would be just a straight cooldown reduction SA like Harlequin, but one that only applies to Peacock herself, but thats a bit bland.

SA2 provides some answer against just holding block, but could be changed as it is a lot more difficult to get through projectiles in SGM than it is in SG Console.
I think 15% may be a bit oppressive, considering how little options you would have against a barrage of projectiles.
Any discussion is welcome, just thought it would be a cool way to promote a unique playstyle, as they arent really a thing in SGM

How much does blocking reduce, because it may not be worth sacrificing hitting the opponent purposely to hit their shield if it ends up still doing less damage

How much does blocking reduce, because it may not be worth sacrificing hitting the opponent purposely to hit their shield if it ends up still doing less damage
Blocks quite a lot. Added that part so chip damage ends up mattering