• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Lost upgrades after server maintenance

LlamaTrauma7

Reaction score
I seem to have lost several days of upgrades after the server maintenance. Had a gold (evolved) No Egrets parasol who was close to maxed out on upgrades, and upon going back through character list to re-apply moves, noticed I’d lost most of the last tier upgrades I’d purchased, as well as the skill points used for the upgrades. Maybe 2-3 days’ worth. May have happened with others but haven’t gone thru the whole roster yet. Anyone else have the same issue?

Should also mention, thank you for all the hard work your team had to put in to get things up and running again (as well as the free stuff as compensation for the down time!)

Your efforts are appreciated.

Hi there, please send us an email at restoredata@hiddenvariable.com so we can help you resolve this issue.
Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets right now (2000+) and we will need to focus on users who have completely lost their data, but we should hopefully be able to help you with this issue soon.

Reactions: LlamaTrauma7
Great support from the dev team, and very rapid resolution as well. Many thanks and much appreciated!

Reactions: Liam