• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2018 PREVIEW

Is there any chance we’ll be getting better looking combos, like the long cool looking combos that would chain in the original game. Also will we get like more gold,silver,broze characters. I feel really limited between like a couple a of bronze or silver characters sometimes and I’d love to see more.

More if you lose. You have the possibility to try it straight if you have energy. the issue is that you have the option to come back and nothing happens if you come back. Even if you close the game in the middle of the fight and you return to redo you win everything 100%. That's what I'm talking about.
Are you saying that you think there should be a permanent penalty if player left in the middle of a fight? I’m confused? Why would you want that?

What are the plans in 2018 for increasing how many total Moves we can have? I remember awhile ago someone saying that there was an idea to allow people to use Theonite to increase their inventory space. What’s the skivvy on that?

Something better than gold?

Diamond character? :3

Reactions: Cellsai
I hope we can somehow expand fighter and move storage spaces before the next character comes out

(cuz I’m out of space how am I even gonna open 66 Squigly relics)
Yeah, this is an important issue. I'm no move hoarder but I'm like 6 moves away from the max. I'm less concerned with the character limit but as they add more fighters to existing tiers and new tiers, I can see that we'd need more of those too.

More events and limited edition skins. Cross over characters with other games. New game mode maybe?

the only thing i would add here is the quality option, for better performance. ivI' noticed how the game can get a little slow sometimes (especially with Double vs Peacock fights where there are tons of fluid animation)

Cant wait to see all the feature implemented.
have high hope all of this will make the game better.
But your wiping data incident discourage me to play more.
Dont even bother to tell anyone, just to make them dissapointed because their data wiped.
Though there is rumor that the dev will assist you to restore your data, in the end you still lost some of progress you have played.
in conclusion your wiping incident hv done a great succes to wipe player progress.

sometimes in game can be very laggy, dont know the cause. it is very annoying when its happened in critical moment in battle.
overall sgm is a fantastic game. really want to help you spread the game to my friend.

Dev, can you guarantee us that our data safe in the future?
if not, playing this game is just for naught.

Cant wait to see all the feature implemented.
have high hope all of this will make the game better.
But your wiping data incident discourage me to play more.
Dont even bother to tell anyone, just to make them dissapointed because their data wiped.
Though there is rumor that the dev will assist you to restore your data, in the end you still lost some of progress you have played.
in conclusion your wiping incident hv done a great succes to wipe player progress.

sometimes in game can be very laggy, dont know the cause. it is very annoying when its happened in critical moment in battle.
overall sgm is a fantastic game. really want to help you spread the game to my friend.

There is no true thing as "completely safe data", even if you consider just things on your phone you saved. Sunspots, mechanical malfunction, emps, your charger overloada... falling in your toilet. Just want to throw this out there, life is full of pitfalls and we all die in the end, so does our mobile devices.
Asking an impossible feat of developers is just for naught. Theyve already said theyll do what they can to keep this from happening again. But they dont control the sun or the electric company.

Reactions: Psyche
We're doing everything we can to prevent anything like this from ever happening again.
It's our highest priority right now.

Again, really sorry if you were one of the ones affected by this data loss issue recently!

Reactions: Smok3dToast
@Liam Since we’re almost a month out since the app has launched, are we getting closer to getting a new character?? I’m so excited for someone new to enter the game. Lol ALSO, I understand getting new characters is difficult since you need their animations already to put them into this game, so that being said, do you think we could see Ajna from Indivisible make an appearance as a guest character?! :D I think that would be really cool.

they should do wrestling tournaments every month

@Liam Since we’re almost a month out since the app has launched, are we getting closer to getting a new character?? I’m so excited for someone new to enter the game. Lol ALSO, I understand getting new characters is difficult since you need their animations already to put them into this game, so that being said, do you think we could see Ajna from Indivisible make an appearance as a guest character?! :D I think that would be really cool.
My guess is that we will get Squigly next. Probably in March. When it comes to Anja....yeah that’s probably something that could happen after everyone else is see added. They hinted at new characters.

Reactions: Viranova
I don’t normally do this, but after reading these upcoming changes.. I just had to make an account on here to give you guys a huge ‘thank you’.

I only started playing yesterday, but man am I hooked; and after reading through what’s to come, that’s likely not going to change any time soon. This thread addressed 95% of my concerns (“hopes” is a better word, as I have no real quarrels with the game as is) with the future of this game; namely the pvp aspect, additional characters, and longevity of gameplay/content. You guys really went above and beyond expectations, not only with production, but with listening to and valuing the opinions of your player base.

I could type all day about how these changes and additions will benefit the game (and how excited I am to see them implemented!), but I’ll try to keep this as short as possible.

The only real issue that comes to mind is with the fact that there are a lot of fighter variations (and in some cases, fighters) which see little play, if any. In the comments above, someone mentioned a player-based skill tree, allowing each person to build a unique talent pool centered around their own individual play styles and team compositions. Something like this, along with more of a variance in skills/abilities with the upcoming fighters, could potentially solve this issue, allowing players to focus on one aspect or another (or multiple, for those hybrid-lovers like myself), and build their teams accordingly. This would force players to look for synergies between different fighters/variations that match up with their talent pool, and overall add a lot more variety to the teams you’ll be seeing in pvp, assuring everyone won’t be running the same 3-4 fighters. This could also breathe new life into those fighters/variations which are currently deemed “unplayable”, and keep players on their toes every time they enter the arena, not knowing exactly what they’ll be up against.

Also, and correct me if I’m wrong here as I haven’t had much time to play around with it, but tag combos in the future would be awesome (and further the amount of thought that goes into building ones team). I was a little disappointed when I tried tagging Peacock in mid-juggle, just for my opponent to fall flat on their face while she triumphantly fist-bumped the sky.

Keep up the good work guys! Like I said before, it’s refreshing to see devs that actually value the opinions of their player base. I was dumbfounded when I made my account yesterday and read/collected the email everyone had received regarding the recent account issues, I honestly can’t say I’ve come across developers that actually cared about stuff like that the way you guys do. Kudos yo. Kudos.

Cheers,

-Leet

That's not entirely true. Since I can't seem to link, check Skullgirls Mobile twitter, under the Robo-Fortune poster link comments.

Edit: After looking a bit more through the SG Mobile twitter account. They never said anything about leaving out Fukua. In fact, they mentioned twice that they actually plan on adding her in some form, but nothing set in stone, since she's a lower priority than the rest of the main and DLC cast.
Well, the devs of SGM said that they will be including ALL of the casts of the console game. They never said whether these include the canon or non-canon characters. Plus, fukua has a lot of potential considering she has her own unique abilities, combos/juggles, SMs, and BBs. Like the projectiles in the console game.

We're doing everything we can to prevent anything like this from ever happening again.
It's our highest priority right now.

Again, really sorry if you were one of the ones affected by this data loss issue recently!

yup, my one month gameplay wiped up clean(i hv never experience this kind incident playing online game, this game is the first). waiting 2 day for ticket support, got no respond. close the ticket and accept your half worth compensation. start from scratch is not fun dev.
hv you read all the swearing review in google play store?

yup, my one month gameplay wiped up clean(i hv never experience this kind incident playing online game, this game is the first). waiting 2 day for ticket support, got no respond. close the ticket and accept your half worth compensation. start from scratch is not fun dev.
You shouldnt have closed the ticket. They are just a small team and if you truly like the game then you shouldnt really give up. They were able to restore my account back and a little extra because I stayed persisitent during that time

You shouldnt have closed the ticket. They are just a small team and if you truly like the game then you shouldnt really give up. They were able to restore my account back and a little extra because I stayed persisitent during that time

^ This

@Erick Sugiarto, mistakes happen man. Do you know how much time and effort is involved with restoring thousands of player accounts individually? (especially considering everything else they’ve currently got on their plate)

Most other companies wouldn’t have even bothered doing so with a game as new as this one. They would’ve just sent out the free items, wrote up a quick apology letter and moved on like it never happened.

Yeah, they have read the “swearing reviews”. Have you read the numerous remorseful posts and comments they’ve made on the subject, on top of the post where they detail how to recover accounts which were linked via social media and the like?

Patience is a virtue. A little empathy couldn’t hurt ya either.

EDIT: threads* not posts

Last edited:
Reactions: TRIX and Skullboy
I'd recommend re-opening your ticket.
We are a very small team and we have to see to every data restoration request personally, unfortunately there is no automated process.
We are still restoring accounts as we speak due to the volume of requests we received.
(Working day and night, and also through the weekends.)

If you can open your ticket again, and share your ticket number with me, I will do my best to jump on it right away.

Again, we're really sorry that you lost your data.
We'll do everything we can to help you get your data back if you can give us the time to resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon!