• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

AI Break Combos?

WAH

Reaction score
Hi, just started SGM this week and have been seeing a constant issue with the AI, and I was not sure if this is some bug or an actual built in mechanic for the bots. I've noticed as I've been playing prize fights and getting into a good streak the bots all of a sudden start breaking out of my combos and immediately using supers to instant kill my character essentially. The combo I use is just the normal ground to launcher to air combo and mid combo they will break out. In lower streaks I see my combo counter is still reading as true combos and during the high level fights it's the same, but every now and then I get into a game where the bot just breaks out. I also make sure to not fight any of the characters that have invulnerability mechanics so I'm not sure what else is causing this issue. Just fought a big band epic sax and the same thing just happened again on 8th streak.

Combo counter doesn't mean they can't break out of it. Just because it goes up doesn't mean its true in this game. Generally they can punish your launcher if you don't use it fast enough, you should try queuing the launcher as the last hit of your ground combo goes off.

Combo counter doesn't mean they can't break out of it. Just because it goes up doesn't mean its true in this game. Generally they can punish your launcher if you don't use it fast enough, you should try queuing the launcher as the last hit of your ground combo goes off.

I'm pretty sure if this is like any real fighting game, if the combo counter is red it means it stops being a true combo (unless stun effect in a move for this game) and if it remains yellow than it's still a true combo. And I'm already doing preque for launchers so not sure if the game has registration issues.

Last edited: