• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"OH MAI" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
OH MAI.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's silver variant: "OH MAI"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady and Psyche
hey guys, why valentine oh Mai it's no longer in the game, i really like it

hey guys, why valentine oh Mai it's no longer in the game, i really like it
It was originally released as part of a Welcome Pack, but was removed from the store rather quickly before virtually anyone could get it. I imagine Oh Mai will return eventually once they've settled on a distribution method.

Her SAs aren't great anyway, so you're not missing much :p

Reactions: Yomady
So much anger, so much hurt, so much Oh Mai.

This variation can be incredibly useful and totally versatile. Use her as a first? K.O. the enemy and get a double stack of enrage, use that to melt through the second enemy like a hot knife through butter. (For fifteen seconds--) Or, Plan B. First fighter goes down? Don't retreat. >Attack harder. I like her look too! The red is real nice on the eyes.

So much anger, so much hurt, so much Oh Mai.

This variation can be incredibly useful and totally versatile. Use her as a first? K.O. the enemy and get a double stack of enrage, use that to melt through the second enemy like a hot knife through butter. (For fifteen seconds--) Or, Plan B. First fighter goes down? Don't retreat. >Attack harder. I like her look too! The red is real nice on the eyes.
Val with 2 enrage stacks is more like a lukewarm chopstick than a hot knife tbh

Reactions: Veeko
OMG I finally got oh mai! Valentine, does anybody know any good team comps or if she’s worth evolving to gold?

Reactions: Psyche and Liam
OMG I finally got oh mai! Valentine, does anybody know any good team comps or if she’s worth evolving to gold?
One of the better valentines, but that really isn't saying much. She's provides enrage upon teammates dying so its good on any team. If you have a surgeon general just use her, but otherwise Oh Mai is probably the only other damage oriented valentine.

I personally wouldn't evolve her because she doesn't quite stand up to the highest tier of gold fighters and when you play gold prize fights you shouldn't really ever be letting your fighters die so half of her signature ability would be useless.
As for composition on a silver/bronze team, she should work quite well as a support to two other average fighters or, if you invest in her enough, she could be your primary fighter that gives allies a little damage boost if she goes down. The problem is that her signature ability is all about giving effects as a consequence of death, so while fighting a living player she doesn't really have a gimmick apart from +40% damage for a short little while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
View attachment 305

This thread is for discussing Valentine's silver variant: "OH MAI"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.
I always throw her in 2nd- 3rd slot just to cover, and bring the dead back to life with that, she can still pack a punch when enemies health is low.

Had miracle moments with 'Oh Mai' she's one of the best, but their is better!. When you do think it, the possibility of versing General Surgeon in the ring (1 vs 1)?. General Surgeon gets classed as stronger in someways, but you could put her down (Oh Mai) with the a mix of all Valentines in gold league if she was to evolve.

It's kinda hard to pair Oh Mai and Surgeon General in a 1v1 battle. Both of them, as pretty much all Valentines do, are team based. Oh Mai's Enrages will never trigger and Surgeon General will not really get much use out of her immunity/regen/enrages since they take so long to activate.
Oh Mai would probably win though just because she has elemental advantage and their stats are pretty similar when evolved to Gold!

I think Surgeon is a better Val in general because she's got great abilities, but Oh Mai is one of the very few Attack based Vals. In a 3v3 fight she can do a lot of damage really quickly thanks to her new stacks of Precision.