• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Daily log in reward issue

Brian Newhouse

Reaction score
When I first start skullgirls, the screen goes black after the loading/ syncing screen and only the music plays. So I'm not sure if I'm getting any of my daily log in bonuses. I'll exit the game by force closing it, then reopening it, and I can then play the game, but again not sure if I'm getting the login bonus. Been going on since the latest 2.0.4 update. Anybody else experiencing this? I'm running android 7.0 on an LG Stylo 2 Pro.

Sorry to hear you're getting this bug!

You'll receive your Daily Login rewards as expected, and we have fixed this issue for our next update.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Everything should be functioning as expected behind the scenes, or behind the black screen in this case : P

Thanks for the report!

Reactions: Brian Newhouse
Sorry to hear you're getting this bug!

You'll receive your Daily Login rewards as expected, and we have fixed this issue for our next update.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Everything should be functioning as expected behind the scenes, or behind the black screen in this case : P

Thanks for the report!
Awesome! No inconvenience at all....wasn't sure if this had been reported yet.. thank you! You guys have awesome support!

Reactions: Liam