• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Option to evolve moves

Beldr447

Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to evolve bronze moves and blockbusters to silver and then gold, since after you have been playing a while they become useless

Reactions: Fel and Cellsai
Those are free coins though. Silvers eventually become useless and most golds too if the stat bonuses are bad but at least you're getting a decent payout from them

The point would be to be able to evolve the move to have more ways to get gold moves with good stats

That would be a cool option that would make bronze and silver daily events a bit better. Maybe make it so you need at least x levels rather than max because max costs an insane amount.
Having it keep the 2 stats it has and getting a random one extra when upgrading would make it more consistent too.

Reactions: Yomady
Personally I feel that moves deserve to stay as commodified as they are and should be easily disposable. I can’t really explain it but making them into such a heavy investment prospect seems odd and... wrong, somehow. But that’s just for me. What I’m rooting for most of all in relation to this is a sell-on-acquire option for move relics and maybe also at the end of fights.

Personally I feel that moves deserve to stay as commodified as they are and should be easily disposable. I can’t really explain it but making them into such a heavy investment prospect seems odd and... wrong, somehow. But that’s just for me. What I’m rooting for most of all in relation to this is a sell-on-acquire option for move relics and maybe also at the end of fights.
I agree with this. I want to be able to check out the stats of the move I just got and decide if I want to immediately sell it instead of going into collections to look for.

If bronze and silver moves serve only to be sold, then they should really just get rid of the bronze and silver daily and give us more methods of getting gold. They do provide starting players with moves to use when they don't have golds I guess, but even still, I don't think I've ever finished the bronze/silver daily events since I started playing.

I think its fine to have moves with bad stats you sell for money, this gives incentive to grind for moves.
But on the topic of upgrading bronze and silver moves, I think it'd be a good choice to give more options for getting those coveted "perfect" moves. At the price of more gold and perhaps character points, you can evolve a silver move and keep its 2 stats and get a random third.

If bronze and silver moves serve only to be sold, then they should really just get rid of the bronze and silver daily and give us more methods of getting gold. They do provide starting players with moves to use when they don't have golds I guess, but even still, I don't think I've ever finished the bronze/silver daily events since I started playing.

I think its fine to have moves with bad stats you sell for money, this gives incentive to grind for moves.
But on the topic of upgrading bronze and silver moves, I think it'd be a good choice to give more options for getting those coveted "perfect" moves. At the price of more gold and perhaps character points, you can evolve a silver move and keep its 2 stats and get a random third.
That's a fair argument, though I've never thought of basic/advanced/expert daily events as bronze/silver/gold. I thought you had a chance to earn a gold SM/BB drop from any one of them? I don't really play dailies much at all so I can't really say but that's how I remember it all.

Those are free coins though. Silvers eventually become useless and most golds too if the stat bonuses are bad but at least you're getting a decent payout from them
Extra stats can be a problem silver & bronze is good

The problem I see with this is that wouldn't you just farm silver moves for something like mete gain and Attack, max out, and then upgrade to gold to ensure the better stat upgrades than farming for a gold with 2 good and 1 terrible, then sink money in just to see yourself get +28% cripple resist and nothing going into the meter gain and attack%.

The problem I see with this is that wouldn't you just farm silver moves for something like mete gain and Attack, max out, and then upgrade to gold to ensure the better stat upgrades than farming for a gold with 2 good and 1 terrible, then sink money in just to see yourself get +28% cripple resist and nothing going into the meter gain and attack%.
Well bad luck isn't really a problem. Because the amount of moves you get are limited, its still better to do the gold event daily if you're only going to do one. This just gives a reason for people to do all 3, or at least 2 and make it somewhat worth their time.

That's a fair argument, though I've never thought of basic/advanced/expert daily events as bronze/silver/gold. I thought you had a chance to earn a gold SM/BB drop from any one of them? I don't really play dailies much at all so I can't really say but that's how I remember it all.
You have a low chance to get a move drop, and an even lower chance for it to be a gold. I've always thought of it as bronze/silver/gold because those are the rewards you get when you complete the treasure nodes/boss. Some people still do basic/advances when they really need gold but it takes time and most people can't be bothered. Heck, I can't be bothered doing the expert daily half the time.

Reactions: Psyche

They could just reset the stats when you evolve it and give it an extra stat

May be something like envolve to silver from bronze or to gold from silver, but loss the sats and get a random new ones, I think random stats are good for the variety, and don get every BB and move whit only Def and Meter gain.

Reactions: Cellsai and Psyche