• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What Squigly palettes are you most excited for?

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Like everyone in Skullgirls, Squigly has quite a repatoir of alternate colors to choose from. If she follows the same pattern as everyone else when she's eventually released she'll only be getting 7 of them at first.

What palettes are you hoping make the cut?
Here's a helpful chart courtesy of the Skullgirls Wiki.

latest

1. Default colors
  2. Original colors
  3. Lydia (Beetlejuice Animated Series)
  4. Original colors
  5. Princess of the Crystal (Mawaru Penguindrum)
  6. Original colors
  7. Squigly before her death
  8. Marie
  9. Dead Master (Black★Rock Shooter)
  10. Squigly's funeral dress
  11. Original colors
  12. Lady Zozo (Code of Princess)
  13. Emily (Corpse Bride)
  14. Litchi Faye-Ling (BlazBlue series)
  15. ZONE-tan (ZONE-SAMA)
  16. Original colors
  17. Sucy Manbavaran (Little Witch Academia)
  18. Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  19. Gum (Jet Set Radio) - Indiegogo backer color
  20. Yoshika Miyako (Touhou Shinreibyou ~ Ten Desires) - Indiegogo backer color
  21. Alice Liddell & the Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice) - Indiegogo backer color
  22. Original colors - Staff-picked color (Originally removed prior to Squigly's final release.)
  23. Sable (Au Sable) - Indiegogo backer color
  24. Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice Animated Series) - Staff-picked color
  25. Nui Harime (Kill la Kill) - Staff-picked color

I would really like to see 8 and 23 personally, I just really like black, red, blue, and white a lot on palettes. The third vote would have to go to 7, due to it just being more likely to be put in the game (but also because it looks nice). They're likely going to want to make the alive squigly into a variant just due to the fact she can be more unique with that aspect if they take it there, with SA's and another Liam-level pun. Maybe maker her into the tanky archetype? I guess we'll see, but that's what I would like personally.

2, 7, 8, and 18 are some of my favorites with 8 being my main color in the main game. I prefer the pastel colors of those alts.

i'd honestly be happy with any set of palettes, they're all great. although if i had to choose, i'd go with 4, 6, 7, 8, 14, 18, 21

8, 13, 15, and 19. I doubt 15 could ever make it in, but the others are likely.

I like all of them, but I especially like number four and the last one

They all look really great, but... I cannot wait for pallets 3, 9, 12,13, 14, 24, and 25 the most!

Last edited:
Like everyone in Skullgirls, Squigly has quite a repatoir of alternate colors to choose from. If she follows the same pattern as everyone else when she's eventually released she'll only be getting 7 of them at first.

What palettes are you hoping make the cut?
Here's a helpful chart courtesy of the Skullgirls Wiki.

latest

1. Default colors
  2. Original colors
  3. Lydia (Beetlejuice Animated Series)
  4. Original colors
  5. Princess of the Crystal (Mawaru Penguindrum)
  6. Original colors
  7. Squigly before her death
  8. Marie
  9. Dead Master (Black★Rock Shooter)
  10. Squigly's funeral dress
  11. Original colors
  12. Lady Zozo (Code of Princess)
  13. Emily (Corpse Bride)
  14. Litchi Faye-Ling (BlazBlue series)
  15. ZONE-tan (ZONE-SAMA)
  16. Original colors
  17. Sucy Manbavaran (Little Witch Academia)
  18. Kyouko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  19. Gum (Jet Set Radio) - Indiegogo backer color
  20. Yoshika Miyako (Touhou Shinreibyou ~ Ten Desires) - Indiegogo backer color
  21. Alice Liddell & the Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice) - Indiegogo backer color
  22. Original colors - Staff-picked color (Originally removed prior to Squigly's final release.)
  23. Sable (Au Sable) - Indiegogo backer color
  24. Beetlejuice (Beetlejuice Animated Series) - Staff-picked color
  25. Nui Harime (Kill la Kill) - Staff-picked color
The palet 1,5,7,22 and 24... But I would like you to make new suits where you show your legs with some mini skirt. They should update the costumes to the other characters or at least replace some colors that do not agree with the other pieces of clothing and that would look better in light or white colors.

Reactions: Master Alaric
I am curious, though... when will Squiggly and Ms. Fortune (regular & robo) hopefully join the moble app?
I really cannot wait to add them to my roster! XD

I am curious, though... when will Squiggly and Ms. Fortune (regular & robo) hopefully join the moble app?
I really cannot wait to add them to my roster! XD
My guess is either the last week of March we get a character, or early April. If I were to make any prediction of any sort: April Fool’s we will be teased for one character beforehand, and get another.

Reactions: Master Alaric
My guess is either the last week of March we get a character, or early April. If I were to make any prediction of any sort: April Fool’s we will be teased for one character beforehand, and get another.
QUIT GIVING THEM IDEAS! XD