• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Disappointed

Laylow144

Reaction score
hello skullgirls team.

I know I’m not the only one with this particular issue. When the relics for a specific character is opened a different character appears.
Example.- cerebella relic and I get a freaking big band.
2nd concern is the 1% 10% placings in prize fights.
There was a cerebella prize fights, I wanted a Harley quinn one. Soooo you have to place in the top 1%10% and I understand it can tough but for the whole two days I fight my way through even after I got the regular rewards. I believe you have to get 1600000 plus points to get the regular rewards. I went close to 3 mil.
And I didn’t even get the cerebella I wanted.

And last. I believe in good advertising
When the transition happened I lost all my data, you guys fixed it and thank you by the way. Buuuuut..... I noticed something when it was pretty late. You have on the top right corner of the he screen a special kind of relics. A one time thing per player. It says it has a specific type of discount depending on what you buying. I did buy the 20 dollar one but I completely forgot about the discount. I never got it. It’s not the money. But let’s just say I decide to get the $100 relics. It has 80% discount. I would still pay full price with no discount. I’m very disappointed with all of this. I understand you guys need to make money but that’s just bogus.
I know I’m not the only player with these types of concerns.

I hope you guys fix these things.

hello skullgirls team.

I know I’m not the only one with this particular issue. When the relics for a specific character is opened a different character appears.
There was a cerebella prize fights, I wanted a Harley quinn one. Soooo you have to place in the top 1%10% and I understand it can tough but for the whole two days I fight my way through even after I got the regular rewards. I believe you have to get 1600000 plus points to get the regular rewards. I went close to 3 mil.

When the transition happened I lost all my data, you guys fixed it and thank you by the way. Buuuuut..... I noticed something when it was pretty late. You have on the top right corner of the he screen a special kind of relics. A one time thing per player. It says it has a specific type of discount depending on what you buying. I did buy the 20 dollar one but I completely forgot about the discount. I never got it. It’s not the money. But let’s just say I decide to get the $100 relics. It has 80% discount. I would still pay full price with no discount. I’m very disappointed with all of this. I understand you guys need to make money but that’s just bogus.

Firstly, sorry to hear you're disappointed in the game. As a long time player, I'll try explain each point with the best of my knowledge.

The character relic change is a shame. I personally liked the old relics more too. However, the relics do correctly state that they have a 50% chance of having that specific character rather than 100%. It may be easy to get confused if you played the old version, but they have stated in patch notes and in the game that the relic chances have changed.

About the prize fights, 1-10% is quite high. This is not the developer's fault, its just that there are lots of strong players and newer players joining means prize fight margins increase everyday. Currently 5-6 mil is a closer estimate of a "safe" score. Gold fighters are supposed to be rare, so I think this makes sense. The devs/game never states that top 10% is 3 mil, and they're working on a leaderboard system to help clarify what the cutoff should be around.

The discounts refer to how much value you're getting. The prices listed are already the discounted price. You should have realized when Google Play/App Store asked you if you were sure you wanted to pay.
For example, the $100 pack is giving you $500 dollars worth of in-game rewards, therefore its an 80% discount. This isn't false advertising, you should have paid more attention. I think its unfair to say its false advertising when you were the one who misunderstood the discount.
Perhaps it is a bit misleading, but I do believe the fault lies in you as well, I personally had no problem discerning how much I would be paying.

I hope this cleared some things up for you.

hello skullgirls team.

What Fel said is true, the prize fight is very harsh, especially for silver player. Although to be honest I am quite satisfy with silver peacock, big band and filia already. Gold player will take you a lot of time to level up. And even when you get one, you would get tired very soon because the effort you must spent to furnish your favourite fighter. As far as I see, skullgirls is the best online games in term of fairness already because with skills you can get gold fighter pretty fast after you start playing. But still it takes a lot of effort, and so just chill and enjoy the game. You will realize that silver fighter like Inkling or Untouchable is surprisingly more powerful than gold figher and you can level them up after collecting enough low level silver player of the same type but still have to pay less to level their skill tree.
For the relic,at least they already state it is 50%, it is not 100% so anything can happen :D
Final words: I really want to make a payment to support developer but here they sell google play card of 15 euro but I only need to spend 10 euro lol :)).

Reactions: Liam