• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved DI Eliza can revive herself from death during Sekhmet's charged attack

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
Accursed Experiments: Master: Treasure Node
Sekhmet was in the middle of butchering a Big Band with her charged attack when her Doom timer went off. Since her SA regenerates health she revived herself to my surprise, allowing me to continue playing her.

Accursed Experiments: Master: Boss Node
The critical failure modifier had and kept Eliza down to alarming low health with almost 75% red health. She may have been regaining health while dead since Sekhmet's charged attack was still going but i can't verify. I didn't record video and there were too many fighters dying left & right for me to tell who's screen flash of death was who's.

Last edited:
Did you win? I’m new to the forum btw but I can’t confirm if that’s eliza’s Ability or not. When I faced that match I relied on Last Hope to revive w/out doom, along with forbidden procedure. I am sure that revive removes doom tho.

absolutely 100%
Diva Intervention's maxed SA is as follows and can be viewed here:
50% of the damage inflicted by Sekhmet attacks is regained as HEALTH
Sekhmet attacks drain 8% of the opponent's BLOCKBUSTER METER
since Sekhmet's charged attack (Butcher's Blade) along with her SA kept going posthumously, i assume she regained health from the last hits after Doom took it all away
i've tried replicating it but the timing is strict and punishable

We'll try and reproduce it on our end, thanks for the report!

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
We'll try and reproduce it on our end, thanks for the report!
let me just add before i forget, Eliza did not go into the crumple stun animation that proceeds into the wakeup animation. Sekhmet stayed on the field like nothing happened during Butcher's Blade, still playable

EDIT: took a clip of it. though the audio is misaligned and there might be some visible lag, both from the recording app

Last edited:
something similar was happening in the boss node of AE today, added the account to the original post and editted the title

I don't think we'll have it fixed for 2.3, but hopefully 2.4.
The TL;DR on the issue is that Bleached Bone works when Eliza is dead, so we'll need to adjust that.

I don't think we'll have it fixed for 2.3, but hopefully 2.4.
The TL;DR on the issue is that Bleached Bone works when Eliza is dead, so we'll need to adjust that.
sorry for going back to edit this so much