• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Favor highest FS over total FS in matchmaking?

fatfursatan

Reaction score
PREFACE EDIT: apparently it randomly chooses fighters from your collection? If so, LET'S GET THOSE FS VALUES MORE EVEN!

I keep getting into Prize Fights against teams with one character with 1.3k+ Fighter Score paired with a couple hovering around 500, sometimes below 300.

This is SUPER unfun, even when I win, because I feel like I'm dealing chip damage to a super-hard AI even when they're in hitstun. The way damage is calculated in this game, it's not fun to fight a super-boss of a character unless you have a teamcount advantage, like in Story Mode. Progress is slow and fights get ultra swingy.

I assume people do this to cheese matchmaking, because it seems almost impossible to end up with your three best units having such a disparity in FS.

Anyway, see title. I'd like to not fight these teams so frequently. It blows, sucks, and smells.

EDIT: Mistitled slightly. I would like the highest FS to weigh more heavily in the matchmaking for Prize Fight, not be used INSTEAD of total team FS.

Last edited:
That's not how matchmaking works, it randomly selects 3 fighters from your entire collection. I'm sure it's not actually based on your active team or the teams you've assembled before. For example, Joanie once saw me in the opponents list where my team was 9.8K Cerebella, 6.8K Filia, and 3.1K Filia. I never had a team like this cuz I always roll at most 1 high level gold fighter, never 2.

That's not how matchmaking works, it randomly selects 3 fighters from your entire collection. I'm sure it's not actually based on your active team or the teams you've assembled before. For example, Joanie once saw me in the opponents list where my team was 9.8K Cerebella, 6.8K Filia, and 3.1K Filia. I never had a team like this cuz I always roll at most 1 high level gold fighter, never 2.
OH MY GOD, that's really funny.

Well, to amend this? Whatever they're using to pick teams is SUPER funky right now+I wish it was more even so the fights felt more interactive through the whole match.

OH MY GOD, that's really funny.

Well, to amend this? Whatever they're using to pick teams is SUPER funky right now+I wish it was more even so the fights felt more interactive through the whole match.

My advice is to fight the bot teams generated by the game instead of ones based on actual players. The bot ones tend to be more balanced and not have like 1 super beefy fighter and two weaker ones (which I've also seen before).

My advice is to fight the bot teams generated by the game instead of ones based on actual players. The bot ones tend to be more balanced and not have like 1 super beefy fighter and two weaker ones (which I've also seen before).
Wait, you can CHOOSE WHO TO FIGHT?!
Damn... I thought that was just showing you player rankings or something... I tried SLIDING the selection like a wheel up and down instead of tapping...

Last edited:
Wait, you can CHOOSE WHO TO FIGHT?!
Damn... I thought that was just showing you player rankings or something... I tried SLIDING the selection like a wheel up and down instead of tapping...
lol :p

Yes.. i usually almost always choose the lowest team.

Once there was a team that was 11.5k power level cerebella and 6k and 3k and I fought it....

IMPOSSIBLE. AND NEVER AGAIN.

And there went my 98 kill streak....

Once there was a team that was 11.5k power level cerebella and 6k and 3k and I fought it....

I think that was @duddert, I fought him once and lost too cuz I wasn't using my best fighters. I would do a rematch but all I got were Aeon and Venus opponents afterwards.

I think it's fine the way it is. You can pick who to fight out of 3, usually 1 team has 1/2 higher stat char with the rest lower, and you can do the same.

Yeah, that was me.

OMG haha!

Your 11k cerebella is impossible >_<
Yeah, she's maxed out. Except for her moves. But don't worry, I won't have time to play for the next month, because certain things have come up. So, you'll be able to catch up. It's one less person with a huge advantage less to worry about.

Reactions: moisterrific
I am actually out of Gold Keys and want to invest in my new Prime Parasoul :D

So it will be a long long time till I even come close to 11k hehe