• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal no Hype mode button

Yew49

Reaction score
I was playing gold pf with silver cold stone and I got 3 hype stacks but no hype mode button
At that time i got the 3rd stack the same time as a lock special and lock bb debuffs, after the debuffs are over my hype button is not there

Beowulf Missing Hype Mode Button.jpg
I was playing gold pf with silver cold stone and I got 3 hype stacks but no hype mode button
At that time i got the 3rd stack the same time as a lock special and lock bb debuffs, after the debuffs are over my hype button is not there
I can confirm this bug but also add that if you click in the general area of hype mode it will still proc. The button is just not displaying.

I will edit a visual of the bug when I get home.

Edit: Visual included now.

Last edited:
View attachment 652
I can confirm this bug but also add that if you click in the general area of hype mode it will still proc. The button is just not displaying.

I will edit a visual of the bug when I get home.

Edit: Visual included now.
So its only a visual bug?

So its only a visual bug?

Yeah it's just a visual bug. It's really annoying since the icon appears during hype mode but that indicates hype mode is active. I don't know what causes this yet since I've had fights where it shows up and others where it doesn't.

The fact it happened during a bronze prize fight means it wasn't because of any of the silver/gold modifiers.

I can confirm this happens time to time with me as well! I tried to capture a screenshot, but, I found out after starting a new match the graphical bug suddenly stopped and I could see the button again while playing the gold PF.

So odd! It's like Beowulf expects us to know when to push that hype!

@Wulfden, @Yew49, @Gamma Ray

Thanks for the reports!
Could I get each of you to share your device model and OS version here?

i got the 3rd stack the same time as a lock special and lock bb debuffs,
Does this only occur when you build hype mode while having locked specials and or blockbusters?