• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.3 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Lots by lots the game is improving, now we just have to wait until the end of 2018 to see if the roster will be complete with Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune. Excellent work as always Guys.

Trip - Added hits, now homes in on the opponents feet.
her trip is Tremolo‼ with it being a projectile, Windswept won't be swept off her feet by it. theoretically, Tremolo Seria into Center Stage into SBO into The Silver Chord should work to set up a combo on here, though extremely punishable on whiff
her charge attack still looking like her cHP Cremation or Arpeggio (probably Arpeggio?)
In order to maintain economy health, the cost of Character Relics has increased from 150 Theonite to 200 Theonite.
i'll be able to make all her variants gold this way and keep some spares at bronze/silver for prize fights again! going to get me a Bio-Exorcist

Question: Are Relics timestamped (like Overwatch loot boxes, where contents determined upon acquisition) or are the contents determined the moment they are opened? In other words, will the Premiere Relics held in inventory today might contain Squigly after the patch?

Question: Are Relics timestamped (like Overwatch loot boxes, where contents determined upon acquisition) or are the contents determined the moment they are opened? In other words, will the Premiere Relics held in inventory today might contain Squigly after the patch?

If you buy a relic from the store the contents are already determined and in your collection. The relic opening screen is just for show.
If you have a relic saved from login or chapter completion rewards the content will be determined during the opening of it.

So yeah. Relics could contain her IF the relics have her in them.
But like any other new character it seems that she'll only be available from her char relics and pf for a month or two.

damn it, and I can no longer update the game from 2.2 :(

So, basically there's no point in grinding Prize Fights because hackers will just take all the 1%-10% spots anyway, right?

So, basically there's no point in grinding Prize Fights because hackers will just take all the 1%-10% spots anyway, right?
No if that was the case noone would have gotten top 10% for the last few months. Theres far less hackers and far more players than you think.

Reactions: Luke and Gamma Ray
No if that was the case noone would have gotten top 10% for the last few months. Theres far less hackers and far more players than you think.

As someone who is hitting top 10, the last few challenges, I can confirm this.

Hackers might be bumping it up a tiny bit, but not nearly as bad as people think. It's just annoying to see some of the more blatant abusers continue to pop up since I try to avoid playing their defensive teams out of principle.

Reactions: Athsiry
Keep up the good work but Please we need a Zone-tan colour palette for dearest Squigly in the near future.

Reactions: PHPP
As someone who is hitting top 10, the last few challenges, I can confirm this.

Hackers might be bumping it up a tiny bit, but not nearly as bad as people think. It's just annoying to see some of the more blatant abusers continue to pop up since I try to avoid playing their defensive teams out of principle.

Noting this, i would like to ask you.... what is the average point on PF to get on the 1-10% Tier.. i get around 3.5 to 4.5 Mill every pf.... always get on the 11-31% Tier, thanks fot your answear beforehand.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeremyhall2727
100% guaranteed chance to contain their featured characters. Gone are the days of opening a Beowulf Smackdown Relic and receiving a Peacock!

Funny you should mention that... I opened a Peacock relic and got my first Golden Painwheel, a Buzzkill. And a few relics later, I got a Golden Parasoul, the best one at that, Primed Parasoul.

So I definitely won outta those ones, especially since now they'll be more expensive. ut the old rules being back is also cool, since I was truthfully gunning for a gold Cerebella and/or Peacock.

Noting this, i would like to ask you.... what is the average point on PF to get on the 1-10% Tier.. i get around 3.5 to 4.5 Mill every pf.... always get on the 11-31% Tier, tahnks fot your answear beforehand.

As of now, 7-8 million is probably the safe bet for all challenges (Probably lower on the less impactful modifiers or undesired golds).

For Squigly, I expect 10 million-12 million to be the bench mark depending on player base size and progression.

What's your current setup?

As of now, 7-8 million is probably the safe bet for all challenges (Probably lower on the less impactful modifiers or undesired golds).

For Squigly, I expect 10 million-12 million to be the bench mark depending on player base size and progression.

What's your current setup?

My current setup is Buzzkill 5.5k, Untouchable 4.5k, PP Parasoul 3.7k... i mostly get to 14/15 streak before being defeated... but i play constantly. I will work more to get stronger.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
Be patient then. Personally I didn't hit top 10% until I had a properly maxed out team, and even then having a second team made it more efficient.

Currently, the modifier system makes it more viable to know when to "kill" your streak, since there is a point where you just can't avoid a timeout.

At that point, you basically throw a bunch of low level scrubs at the next fight and then grind the streak anew.

Reactions: Athsiry
Take your time with this, idc if its valve time dont screw this up

ik you guys wouldnt

Quick update!

So far we haven't run into any submission issues, and we're on track for an early release at the start of the week... potentially as early as Monday!

There's always a possibility that we come across a serious bug we need to fix, and we can also never be sure how long it will take for the submission and roll-out process to fully complete.

Because of this, we can't give a concrete release date, but we'll keep you all posted on our release status.

Thanks again for your patience, we're on the home stretch!