• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Squigly Prize Fight

Getting Invincibility when you use a blockbuster seems counter-productive, as that's usually a few seconds of nothing but you dealing damage to your opponent, and then they're probably knocked down and still not hurting you, so maybe at best you have a couple seconds left over once they get up where they can't hurt you and it would actually matter?

I mean, there's the occasional case where I flub the timing for a blockbuster and get punished for it, but having Unflinching in that instance seems like it would be more valuable.

Getting Invincibility when you use a blockbuster seems counter-productive, as that's usually a few seconds of nothing but you dealing damage to your opponent, and then they're probably knocked down and still not hurting you, so maybe at best you have a couple seconds left over once they get up where they can't hurt you and it would actually matter?

They could change it to be similar to DoW's SA. Instead of getting an imediate invencibility countdown, ND would get an infinite one that only starts when she gets hit (if this was the case I'm not sure if getting hit while blocking should also trigger the timer or not)

Well, countdowns stop when you start a Blockbuster... but there's still the short moment where you still can't do anything once it's done.

Well, countdowns stop when you start a Blockbuster... but there's still the short moment where you still can't do anything once it's done.

I don't think this is true, at least not consistently. I use this with Eliza's Nekhbet Breaker, as if I time it right I can start the move well before a defensive buff wears off (like Big Top's invincible) and have it hit right when my opponent become's vulnerable again.

Isn't that just for the battle timer?

Yea, in almost all cases I also think unflinching would be better over invincibility

I still am relatively new to the game and unsure of how good a lot of abilities/skills are, but 10 seconds of invincibility sounds decent for surviving a tag-in attack on 1 hp (helped me on that accursed experiments with the perma heavy bleed), and also just going in to get that last bit of damage without worrying about any in return

An invincibility that started to count down on first hit (like PHPP suggested) does sound much better though!

I think that Squiggly can also can revive other characters, which sounds super powerful, so it's possible that one power is weaker to balance out the other one.

I think that Squiggly can also can revive other characters, which sounds super powerful, so it's possible that one power is weaker to balance out the other one.

Talking about the invincibility aspect of her SA, I actually forgot about this! Haha :p