• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Squigly PF scores

I was right when I said I wouldn’t be able to even get top 31-60

Even then, only a handful of people here posted their scores, the cut off is probably much lower than you think! Haha

I'm just glad I can possibly hit the breaks. If the scores as are they appear, I should be top 10. Probably am just going to settle for the minimum rewards for the SMYMs tomorrow since I am burnt out from three days of grinding.

Do you guys think 19-20 million is safe for 1-10%?

It's finally over, and I've pretty much pushed myself to my limit haha :)

13.9 mil, here's hoping top 10%!

(Though I'll be satisfied with whatever I get!)

Edit: Woo! Top 10%!

Last edited:
Im glad 15 Mill was enough score to get Squigless..

Today we learned that people seriously overestimated top 10%
and I seriously underestimated top 10

Reactions: Tao and GEAR2SU
Skipped the last day and surprisingly still got top 10% with 8.2 mil

Why do I get the feeling some cheaters are taking up top 1-10 spots…

Maybe everyone who gets top 1-10 should be investigated

I got 1% - 10% with 13 million points.
What was your results?

I had nearly 6 mil (5.94) and got 31-60. ;-;
And I agree with moist, it’s likely that cheaters took the top spots, not all of them of course.

There was a cheater who bragged about getting 80+ streaks and getting 12M+ score before he was caught and banned

First of all, cheaters shouldn’t be getting any scores

Second, someone like that could have pushed out legit players who were trying to place top 10% and just had 11M

I won't disagree with the cheaters affecting the top 10%. But in order for them to break the top 10, they need to have the fighters in order to pull it off. Using low level fighters only gives you so many points.

There are exceptions to this case since I have seen known cheaters with top level teams, but hitting top 10 requires a lot of understanding of how to work around the modifiers and knowing when to kill your streak efficiently.

6.5 and I am in the 11-30% tier, I was quite surprise actually because 5mil is usually qualified as top 10% already. guess that everyone is crazy over squigly lol. If I know it is this competitive I already aim for a much higher score.