• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tips on leveling up

JazzWasHere

Reaction score
Before the prize fights system were change. I used to use my strongest fighter and carry on low levels to get them to the max level.

Ex. Using one sliver character in the sliver prize fight to max out my bronze characters. Also using one gold character in the gold fights to max out my sliver characters.

So since you start off with low level Al's it's useless to use that method with you receive low XPs.

Any Tips?

Hmm honestly there isn't much we can do, the system was too easy before so one of the reason they changed it might be to nerf exp. gain

What I do now is use fighters I don't mind losing energy and when the ''real'' fights begin I just get one powerhouse with 2 other weak fighters I want to upgrade.

It depends on who you want to level up a little. I use the early fights in prize fights to move two people from level 1 -> wherever I get before I need to start using serious teams. The later levels, particularly 40 -> 50 for golds are a lot tougher now. You can use these characters to win the fights in the middle range of 10-16 streaks for some okay gains, then relegate them to the back row of the team when you get to the point where you have to use your best fighters to win consistently. I've been slowly moving up Diva Intervention that way.

Technically, if all you care about is the XP, it probably is best not to go for the highest possible streak, since there's some good opportunity to get XP in that middle range of 10-20 fights. It's just a bit of a bother getting through the 0-10 streak, but you could even use silvers you're working on for that (in the gold prize fight).

I like the Medici prize fights as an opportunity to move bronze characters up really quickly, by pairing them up with some gold characters.

The best way to get xp quickly at this point is in the Accursed Experiments. You'll have to figure out your bare minimum teams for winning those, so that you have room to drag those lower characters along. Bloodbath Eliza is good in a couple of them, since she can't be affected by the bleeds they inflict on her. Parasite Weave and Diva intervention can also do pretty well by stun locking people.

I tend to have three characters that I use in the Daily Events to move them forward. It's not a ton of XP, but it's at least a steady gain every day.

I'm sad that I've finished everything in story mode, because that was also a good way to level up a couple of those characters in that awkward stage of neither being strong enough to carry themselves well in prize fights, but being too high to level up quickly. I guess Accursed Experiments is a good fill in for that now though.

Hope that helps!

Bloodbath Eliza i so want that fighter. I need to lv up more for that mode. I need to work on that.

Reiterating the desire for more leveling opportunities. I’m stuck in the zone between finishing story mode but still not able to Accursed Experiment, bad place to be trying to level Golds that lack a Prize Fight option for them like today (Sunday).

I’ve found that my 6.9k Inkling can do the last fight of Maplecrest in her Expert Origin Story pretty quickly and give the toon along for the ride about 3k xp. This is the best option I can think of for freshly acquired Poltergust. The struggle is real.

Reiterating the desire for more leveling opportunities. I’m stuck in the zone between finishing story mode but still not able to Accursed Experiment, bad place to be trying to level Golds that lack a Prize Fight option for them like today (Sunday).

I’ve found that my 6.9k Inkling can do the last fight of Maplecrest in her Expert Origin Story pretty quickly and give the toon along for the ride about 3k xp. This is the best option I can think of for freshly acquired Poltergust. The struggle is real.

Im in the same boat about accursed experiments.

I been looking into Origin mode too because I finish all of story mode. I finish all of basic and advanced origins, but however my fighters are too weak to even complete an expert origin. *sigh*