• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters New roster?

Honestly I love the skullgirls roster, but something I wanted to know. Are they going to add new characters?

as in characters that weren’t in the original Skullgirls Encore? if so, i thought i heard somewhere that it might happen, but don’t take my word for it. due to all the funding it takes for animations and stuff like that it seems a bit difficult to add completely new characters. then again, who knows? your guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: PHPP and Painbae
I'd love to see new playable characters to be added, but I'm pretty sure that they aren't really working on Skullgirls anymore. There were the voting for new characters competitions that Eliza and Beowulf won, that also included other interesting possible additions.
Personally I would've loved to see Hubrecht, Taliesin or Scythana to be added, but I doubt Lab Zero is working on any new characters to the roster.
DLC_Lineup_Uncovered02.png
Here.

I would have totally loved to see Annie of the Stars, Feng, and Black Dahlia but you're right, it costs thousands to add one new character so we will likely never see them in action.(A humorous video for reference
)
Also, Juju was actually removed from Skullgirls existence due to the creator not abiding to his agreement with Lab Zero.

Reactions: PHPP and Zuzuska
We would love to add completely brand new characters after we finish the initial cast from the console version of the game, but a lot of that will come down to how successful the app is long term.

It's far too early for us to make any calls on that, but playable Minette, Annie, Panzerfaust etc would certainly be very cool!

We would love to add completely brand new characters after we finish the initial cast from the console version of the game, but a lot of that will come down to how successful the app is long term.

It's far too early for us to make any calls on that, but playable Minette, Annie, Panzerfaust etc would certainly be very cool!
I honestly think everyone who plays loves this game. You guys make it easy to obtain gold fighters without having to shell out any money. The grind isn’t terrible either. That being said my top two for new characters are Black Daliah and Taliesin (probably spelled both those names wrong) I’ve been playing skullgirls since it’s release. I have shared this game with so many people. I really want you guys to get to the point where maybe those characters are possible.

I just think that Lab Zero could raise a Crowded Found. Raise marketing investment in the popularity of the game to boost the game more in medias. New impressions characters on the original and the mobile would be incredible

I just think that Lab Zero could raise a Crowded Found. Raise marketing investment in the popularity of the game to boost the game more in medias. New impressions characters on the original and the mobile would be incredible
Lab Zero is quite busy with Indivisble right now i'd say and that until at least 2019.
It's all a matter of how profitable it is to create a new character (only?) for the mobile version of the game, as they've stated multiple times that they're done with the original game.

i would love to see hive, she has so much potential for attacks. She could be both a zoning and a close combat fighter with her bee bombs and flying attacks.