• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Death Crawl Consistently Missing

SyncHeart

Reaction score
Painwheel's Death Crawl BB1 seems to constantly miss the attack. Only the first few hits of the attack register, then Painwheel continues to crawl forward instead of turning around and the vast majority of the Blockbuster never connects. This seems to happen around 40% of the time if you use it right after a juggle and as your OTG attack.

Reactions: p3acock
I've encountered this as well, but only directly after a juggle. I've found that if I wait to push the Death Crawl button until they've actually hit the ground, though, it works perfectly fine.

Reactions: Skepticemia
Could you tell me which characters this happens on? The more detailed the report, the easier it will be for us to address this.

I've seen this happen often on Cerebella, but I'm curious which other characters are affected.

Videos and such would be appreciated if possible. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Sorry about the late reply... unfortunately I can't really give more information on this since I've been playing by the "wait till they hit the ground" tactic for so long I've forgotten where and who it specifically happened with... if I remember correctly, Cerebella, Eliza, maybe Valentine but not sure... definitely Beowulf, and never Big Band. For me at least. I'll keep an eye out over the next couple weeks and try and give more helpful information :)

Reactions: Liam
Cerebella, Eliza, maybe Valentine but not sure... definitely Beowulf, and never Big Band.
That sounds like it's related to the character's weight class, then, because Big Band and Double are the only two in the 'heavy' category while the others you listed are all 'medium' and the likes of Peacock and Painwheel are considered 'light' if I remember correctly.

Could be! I can confirm that it just happened against Eliza when I pressed the button wayyy too early.

Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot and it's probably also important to mention I'm playing on an older device, an ipad mini 2. It's also so old and battered that around the edges near the camera there are literally holes in the screen - I don't mean cracks, I mean HOLES. I can see inside it. I've been living in Cambodia for five years - "your stuff disappears if you let it out of sight" - and would leave it out on cafes constantly and it never got stolen. That's how crappy it is.

This is also why screenshots and video are difficult for me to provide. The thing is too damn old and slow for that kind of precision screen grabbing and why I never thought to post about it before. I just assumed it was Old Geriatric Grampa iPad being too long in the tooth to keep up.

here's a video of it. can confirm it happens on Valentine, Double, & Eliza (may not be exclusive to them). i tried replicating it in training mode, but it actually worked properly there for some reason?

it's at the 25 second mark

Ah, I see the issue there.

She's turning around and facing the correct direction once she passes through the enemy, but she's not adjusting her speed to move towards the left when that happens.

We'll look into it, but at the moment it's not on our critical priority bug list.