• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Most useful Gold Prize Fight fighter reward.

jeff

Reaction score
I for one think that Parasite Weave Filia is the most useful. Her stuns and bleed make high streak prize fights a breeze. My case in point. As seen here, Moist is able to solo a 40+ steak fight in under 2 minutes. Pretty good for levelling up 2 fighters at the same time, pretty useful in my books.

A close second for me would be Diva Intervention Eliza but I think that I've said enough. So what do you guys think the most useful gold PF fighter reward is?

v v v Discuss :D v v v

Parasite Weave probably is one of the bests! Her SA can be easily abused in high streaks.
However, in terms of power and fun, I think Wulfsbane is one of the bests! Epic Sax and Harleyquinn is great too (They just have so much stats, lol)

I think all of the PF Golds are actually great, just having some exceptions. I really don't like Immoral Fibber, and Poltergust is ok at most... (compared to Bio-exorcist, is just such a diference in power)

I found all except the Painwheal highly useful :D, they may not be the main attacker but they can form a crucial part in the fight depends on the situation.

Moist team is equipped from tip to toe, with lvl 15 blockbuster, 50% defense and 80% crit chance Parasite weave. Likd wtf is that team haha. And if he has to fight a strong def team with high stun resistance or teams having bloodbath parasoul, that's all folk peacock, beowolf underdog, untouchable peacock, armed force or brain freeze cerebella the story will be completely different. And Parasite weave is only strong if you have the ability with bonus in crit chance. I have several of them but all my upgrade goes to resist stat, and she turns out a bit useless in the end lol.

Parasite Weave probably is one of the bests! Her SA can be easily abused in high streaks.
However, in terms of power and fun, I think Wulfsbane is one of the bests! Epic Sax and Harleyquinn is great too (They just have so much stats, lol)

I think all of the PF Golds are actually great, just having some exceptions. I really don't like Immoral Fibber, and Poltergust is ok at most... (compared to Bio-exorcist, is just such a diference in power)
Wulfsbane and epic sax is like universal destroyer lol, they don't have limitation in their signature abilities

Personally, I feel the list from best to worst is (disclaimer: this is not an end-all be-all tier list. Just my current opinions on the characters.)

-Parasite Weave
-Wulfsbane
-Epic Sax
-Diva Intervention
-Primed
-Harlequin
-Poltergust
-Untouchable
-Silent Kill
-Raw Nerve
-Immoral Fiber

Considering of these fighters PW is the only one with a free stun infinite (with enough crit) and bleed is the second strongest status now thanks to the new PF system I can't really contest her position. WB and ES are probably interchangable, but I gave WB the upper position because command grabs give him a slightly more guaranteed option BB's noise cancel is still good, and both have strong damage and combos. DI and Primed I went back and forth on but felt the infinite DI can do is more of a free win than, and she can still enrage and bleed, but has to RNG into it. They're very close though, since Primed's enrage stack usually lets her secure a KO easy. HQ I'm comfortable putting there, the combination of raw stats and good support SA that helps herself as well is nice. While Poltergust's SA1 isn't so good, 100% extra BB damage is pretty significant and whither means you won't be counter BB3'd for free. They might not seem like they go together, but it's still much better than the bottom four. SK and UT I went back and forth on. UT can save you from a mistake with her ability, and still has reasonable attack (4.8k, vs SK's 4.1K). SK has a good counter ability for some characters, but suffers from both being a Valentine and being outclassed by Doublicious SA wise. Raw Nerv is okay, but you really don't want to be getting hit. Her SA is more of something to fall back on. But it can still save you at times, which is more than IF can say. IF has to die to do anything SA wise. There is a kamikaze strat you can use, but it requites a full team, and I'm rating these off of individual power (For a perfect team HQ and SK would go up a bit).I would recommend throwing in this PF cause Doublicious is the better prize, and with an extra you can evolve her to gold.

Keep in mind this doesn't consider loadouts and move stats. A well built Immoral Fiber is going to do better than a poorly built Parasite Weave, and a poorly built Parasite Weave isn't going to be that much better than a poorly built Immoral Fiber.

Wulfsbane post-Squigly prize fight. Before it was Epic Sax hands down because his SA wasn't an issue from PF to PF. Squigly's is the first one where it works against him.

Meanwhile, Wulfsbane can still fight normally without consequence in any prize fight.

Parasitic Weave's only issue is her fire typing can hinder her against Brain Freeze/Surgeon General or Untouchable setups and you are basically giving Bloodbath Eliza free healing.

She's great for going deep into streaks, but she does have walls if she runs into the wrong team comps.

Only time Wulfsbane is a hindrance is when you need Hex or Ultraviolent Peacock to deal with some of the tougher fights. Because bleed is the new meta for keeping streaks alive, not having Hex/Armor Break is a big deal so characters like Double rise in priority.

Personally, I feel the list from best to worst is (disclaimer: this is not an end-all be-all tier list. Just my current opinions on the characters.)

-Parasite Weave
-Wulfsbane
-Epic Sax
-Diva Intervention
-Primed
-Harlequin
-Poltergust
-Untouchable
-Silent Kill
-Raw Nerve
-Immoral Fiber

Considering of these fighters PW is the only one with a free stun infinite (with enough crit) and bleed is the second strongest status now thanks to the new PF system I can't really contest her position. WB and ES are probably interchangable, but I gave WB the upper position because command grabs give him a slightly more guaranteed option BB's noise cancel is still good, and both have strong damage and combos. DI and Primed I went back and forth on but felt the infinite DI can do is more of a free win than, and she can still enrage and bleed, but has to RNG into it. They're very close though, since Primed's enrage stack usually lets her secure a KO easy. HQ I'm comfortable putting there, the combination of raw stats and good support SA that helps herself as well is nice. While Poltergust's SA1 isn't so good, 100% extra BB damage is pretty significant and whither means you won't be counter BB3'd for free. They might not seem like they go together, but it's still much better than the bottom four. SK and UT I went back and forth on. UT can save you from a mistake with her ability, and still has reasonable attack (4.8k, vs SK's 4.1K). SK has a good counter ability for some characters, but suffers from both being a Valentine and being outclassed by Doublicious SA wise. Raw Nerv is okay, but you really don't want to be getting hit. Her SA is more of something to fall back on. But it can still save you at times, which is more than IF can say. IF has to die to do anything SA wise. There is a kamikaze strat you can use, but it requites a full team, and I'm rating these off of individual power (For a perfect team HQ and SK would go up a bit).I would recommend throwing in this PF cause Doublicious is the better prize, and with an extra you can evolve her to gold.

Keep in mind this doesn't consider loadouts and move stats. A well built Immoral Fiber is going to do better than a poorly built Parasite Weave, and a poorly built Parasite Weave isn't going to be that much better than a poorly built Immoral Fiber.

Out of all of them Immoral Fiber is the only one where it's "disappointing" in comparison to its other gold counterparts. It doesn't help that you get Doublelicious Double from her Prize Fight which arguably is one of the best non-gold fighters in the game. She's a great defensive wall as players usually have to kill her last if they can afford to, but otherwise she doesn't do much on the player-front to make playing her worthwhile.

Everyone else I would say you can use in one fashion of another because their niches are relevant when they occur.

Poltergust is fine. It's just that Bio is S tier compared to Poltergust's A tier. Poltergust has amazing setups against Surgeon General teams and anyone who gets buffs from getting hit.

Her biggest issue is her Air typing kills her with the strong fire types you can run on defense: Private Dick and Harlequin.

But otherwise, she does the job on the offense.

IMO, Epic Sax is the best by far. Highest HP character in the game, incredible damage, easy to hit combos that don't require much execution, even forms of self-healing with random regen buffs. Nobody else besides maybe Parasite Weave comes even close.

Reactions: jeff
Based on who I use in a pinch, I'd have to say 1) Parasite Weave*, 2) Diva Intervention and 3) Untouchable

*Parasite Weave is usually teamed up with Harlequin, because I use a move heavy strategy with Parasite.

I feel like Poltergust might be strong, but I haven't really gotten her built up enough yet to say one way or the other.

Epic Sax and Wulfsbane are probably the strongest out of the box. Once you get enough +crit on Parasite Weave she can surpass them pretty easily though. Diva Intervention has an infinite combo which simultaneously heals her and leaves the enemy with no blockbuster meter. Untouchable pairs well with Peashooter to punch way above her weight class when needed**. I've used her to win at a +30 streak in some instance. And there's a couple fights in the Accursed Experiments where the fact that she works at a distance and mostly deals damage as a huge number of small hits really pays off.

**This is partly because the AI has a weak point when it's far away, in that it favors dashing in and using the two part dash attack which leaves it WAY open. Peacock is particularly good at throwing enemies across the room again and again. That she can also combo Argus Agony and Impending Doom regularly in the mix makes this even better. It's a very low risk and easy to use strategy.

I mean, I know Epic Sax and Wulfsbane are good, but they are mostly back benchers for me these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeff
Weave and Diva for the current PF system at high streaks. Inflicting bleed is important and they both have ways to do it without risk (Weave through her SA and Diva through Sekhmet's Turn). Then I'd prioritize damage with Wulfsbane and Epic Sax, then the slightly less reliable bleeders like Raw Nerv and Primed. Harlequin next for her raw stats, then the rest are pretty equal I'd say, other than Immoral Fibre being the worst.

This is just based on high streaks though, they're all pretty dang good outside of it.

Reactions: jeff and Gamma Ray
I found all except the Painwheal highly useful :D, they may not be the main attacker but they can form a crucial part in the fight depends on the situation.

Moist team is equipped from tip to toe, with lvl 15 blockbuster, 50% defense and 80% crit chance Parasite weave. Likd wtf is that team haha. And if he has to fight a strong def team with high stun resistance or teams having bloodbath parasoul, that's all folk peacock, beowolf underdog, untouchable peacock, armed force or brain freeze cerebella the story will be completely different. And Parasite weave is only strong if you have the ability with bonus in crit chance. I have several of them but all my upgrade goes to resist stat, and she turns out a bit useless in the end lol.
bloodbath is Eliza, not Parasoul