• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New painwheel tier list

Painbae

Reaction score
Rage appropriate tier 1 and only
. Shes the master race of painwheels
. The t-pose of aerial combat
. The bread to the butter
. I love her

Okay, any actual reasons? I'm finding this meme to be slowly getting out of hand because the number of times I have seen people say Rage Appropriate is the best (mostly not here on the forum but the sentiment is uncanny) with literally zero genuine explanation is far too high. I am not trying to shout you down and tell you that you are wrong, even if that is what I believe, but we'd all really prefer if a thread created in the 'characters & strategy' section would take itself seriously.

Reactions: Kokonut and Fel
Okay, any actual reasons? I'm finding this meme to be slowly getting out of hand because the number of times I have seen people say Rage Appropriate is the best (mostly not here on the forum but the sentiment is uncanny) with literally zero genuine explanation is far too high. I am not trying to shout you down and tell you that you are wrong, even if that is what I believe, but we'd all really prefer if a thread created in the 'characters & strategy' section would take itself seriously.
Oh I'm sorry, I've actually added this as a meme, honestly I don't see any huge advantage apart from the healing and the damage boost after being hit for %20 hp. I think it's more suited for ppl that usually makes mistakes such as I do, and getting hit can be beneficial instead of a punish, then again my non professional opinion

Reactions: PHPP and Psyche
Oh I'm sorry, I've actually added this as a meme, honestly I don't see any huge advantage apart from the healing and the damage boost after being hit for %20 hp. I think it's more suited for ppl that usually makes mistakes such as I do, and getting hit can be beneficial instead of a punish, then again my non professional opinion

That’s alright. I would say that validates your thread now. Perhaps in the future it might be a better idea to post meme threads in a different section (I would suggest general discussion) and/or very clearly label them as a joke so that there are no ambiguities, especially as we have a lot of people for whom English is not a native language (and more joining) so confusion is to be avoided when possible.

Idk how raw nerv getting 1 stack of enrage below 25% hp is better than rage appropriate getting permanent enrage stacks for every 10% hp lost also buzzkill is better than raw nerv too cuz of 10% bleed chance as well as enrage stacks based on opponent hp which is better than ONE TIME BOOST when below 25% on raw nerv :/ raw nerve is overrated Imo.
Even tho painwheels have a self destructive gameplay.
haste is good but not the best since her combo chain has more hits anyway.
just personal opinion,and tier lists haven't been upgraded since forever in here.

Idk how raw nerv getting 1 stack of enrage below 25% hp is better than rage appropriate getting permanent enrage stacks for every 10% hp lost also buzzkill is better than raw nerv too cuz of 10% bleed chance as well as enrage stacks based on opponent hp which is better than ONE TIME BOOST when below 25% on raw nerv :/ raw nerve is overrated Imo.
Even tho painwheels have a self destructive gameplay.
haste is good but not the best since her combo chain has more hits anyway.
just personal opinion,and tier lists haven't been upgraded since forever in here.
The "issue" with Rage Appropriate is that her SA works against itself. You want to build HP to make the most out of that Heavy Regen, but you also don't want to build HP to get those Enrage stacks. Also, haste should increase your damage output by keeping Death Crawl up for every string.

Another point is that Painwheel has a reliable "infinite" via her charge attack. This means you would, in a perfect situation, take no more than 1 blocked string's worth of damage. This in turn makes offensive SAs like Buzzkill or Blood Drive much better than defensive ones, and in the case of Raw Nerv vs Rage Appropriate comes down to base stats, which Raw Nerv outperforms in.

Moist's tier list was created back when Buzzkill's SA was bugged, but now its well agreed that Buzzkill is the strongest Painwheel.