• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Lucky (Daily) Relic Pull

vucaar

Reaction score
Last Sunday, I woke up in the morning, saw my phone and then opened the game. I realized that I collected 10 daily relics so I said: Why not? and opened 10 daily relics in a row.....

What happened? I don't know (really), see by yourselves:

I want to know if you have ever had a super relic pull and the characters or things you got. It would be fun to know the situation and the reactions.

Recently I maneged to be really Luck and Unluck at the same time.
I hardly ever get any golds from relics, and I was trying to upgrade my Underdog to Silver so I thought "well, I'm just missing 1 bronze Beowulf to upgrade it, so why not buy 1 relic?"

I opened and got Wulfsbane.

One time I had 200 theonite, so I decided to buy a premiere relic. I expected it to be a bronze, but I got Bloodbath.

Reactions: vucaar
Just last week I opened 6 premiers I got from Story Mode and got 2 golds! Granted they're not the best-Xenomorph and Red Velvet, but it's still great RNG

Reactions: vucaar
Recently I maneged to be really Luck and Unluck at the same time.
I hardly ever get any golds from relics, and I was trying to upgrade my Underdog to Silver so I thought "well, I'm just missing 1 bronze Beowulf to upgrade it, so why not buy 1 relic?"

I opened and got Wulfsbane.

Nice find! He's one of the best characters if we're talking to deal damage. Sometimes I feel there's more luck with single relics than the 10+ relic pack, but I don't know.

One time I had 200 theonite, so I decided to buy a premiere relic. I expected it to be a bronze, but I got Bloodbath.

Great luck! I'm searching this variant because the ability she has, not for the color palette (sorry, but I don't like it). If you really don't expect anything you can get good characters. I can assure that.

Reactions: MatDestruction
Just last week I opened 6 premiers I got from Story Mode and got 2 golds! Granted they're not the best-Xenomorph and Red Velvet, but it's still great RNG

I can say you have an awesome luck........ well if you're comparing with me. I got my first gold only when I end the story mode (only finish the story, not the 100% because I hadn't a gold character and sometimes you need one to fight in some nodes if I remember well).

About your characters, I heard Xenomorph has a great attack and, according with my personal experiences, you can be really aggresive, in general, with Double so I would say it's a good find (the ability could be a nightmare for the opponent but is a coin toss).

And Red Velvet is great only when you have all the Signature Abillities (SA), yeah.... she doesn't have attack but she has a high resistance (I could resist 3 Unblockable Blockbuster with her (with defense stat sure)). She's one of the best characters on my team and sometimes I use her to fight against Armed Forces or Untouchable.

Tfw when you open 11 premier and get 9 bronzes FeelsBadMan
You can always get 11 bronzes, like me (and a lot of players). So we have to be "grateful" or enjoy our 2 silvers.

Like vucaar said, Xeno and Red Velvet are pretty decent pulls, in fact I’d argue any gold other than the gold pf rewards are desirable, esp for ppl whose gold roster is mostly evolved fighters. U know what worse luck is compared with pulling loads of bronzes? it’s getting the same golds over and over again, and pf-obtainable ones at that ! U literally felt your luck ran out after pulling consecutively the same golds coz u knew the next one wouldn’t come in god knows how long. But perhaps a silver lining is just around the corner with the new update! Hyped for that :)