• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

To evolve or not to evolve?

threePwny

Reaction score
So I've got two level 40 silvers, Oh Mai Valentine and Big Top Cerebella, each with maxed stats (except the cooldowns, but whatever), and I'm wondering if I should evolve them now or wait.

I've evolved a couple bronzes to silver, and each time I leveled my sacrifices to 30 to milk out the skill points. But as silver Valentines and Cerebellas go, none of the ones I'm not holding on to are higher than level 15, so I'd be missing out on ~200 skill points by not leveling those to 40 before sacrificing them.

But oh my God, it takes so long to level silvers to 40! Most my other silvers I'm working on are only up to 25, let alone the sacrifices. Should I just be patient and wait? I want to get them evolved so I can quickly get them to overpower my other golds (who are all ~15-20 with only special skill tree progress) to carry prize fights better, but is it worth losing those skill points?

It depends on how much skill points you have on each. If you have about 400 Skill Points for Valentine and Cerebella, don't hold back, this should be enough to power up a gold in the long run.
Anyway, I would still evolve them, even if I don't have that many skill points. Getting new gold fighters is nice!

Reactions: PHPP
So I've got two level 40 silvers, Oh Mai Valentine and Big Top Cerebella, each with maxed stats (except the cooldowns, but whatever), and I'm wondering if I should evolve them now or wait.

I've evolved a couple bronzes to silver, and each time I leveled my sacrifices to 30 to milk out the skill points. But as silver Valentines and Cerebellas go, none of the ones I'm not holding on to are higher than level 15, so I'd be missing out on ~200 skill points by not leveling those to 40 before sacrificing them.

But oh my God, it takes so long to level silvers to 40! Most my other silvers I'm working on are only up to 25, let alone the sacrifices. Should I just be patient and wait? I want to get them evolved so I can quickly get them to overpower my other golds (who are all ~15-20 with only special skill tree progress) to carry prize fights better, but is it worth losing those skill points?
Unfortunately silvers evolved to golds will generally have worse max stats than natural golds. It really depends on how badly you need the evolution. Leveling to 40 will get progressively easier as you get stronger and the next update has some extra ways to gain exp. I'd personally wait till the next update to check the new experience gain and decide from there on.

Depending on how much you like the character (playstyle wise or pallette wise) or the OPness of the character
Ex: I like big band, i like spamming BB3s
Beatbox is for me so i evolved him to gold

Reactions: MatDestruction
Thanks for the tips! I've got enough other silver Valentines that I think I'll be good for evolving Oh Mai now, as getting the gold I need to build my natural golds is very slow. I'll wait on Cerebella though, since I only have a couple other silvers. I'll admit, I know Valentines have low FS and are considered pretty weak, but I love playing her too much to care. And the natural gold Valentines are really good (I've got 2/3), so heck with it. She's my main.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fel