• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What happens in case of Double-Knockout?

NatzAshe

Reaction score
In case of characters such as Immoral Fiber Double or Dread Locks Filia, the hit that causes the knockout of these characters can cause the attacker to die together. What happens if both of these characters are the last one for both of the team?

Yeah, not sure about Dread Locks, but Immoral Fiber always trades in your favor: you win if your SA kills the last foe, and you win if you kill the enemy Immoral Fiber first, regardless of your surviving the SA.

Reactions: PHPP and Gamma Ray
I believe it favors the player in all situations. So a double KO when Immoral is on your side of the team will result in your win and one when Immoral is on the opponents will also result in your win. I think the same holds for Dread Locks?

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
In double KO Immoral fiber loses
IDK about dread locks but ive always lost with dreadlocks because i have less health than her

One time I was playing dread locks against parasite weave and she killed me, but she also got killed. I won the match, so I think things like this usually work in the player’s favor. According to my experience with peacock, if Lonesome Lenny kills both the player and the AI, it also works in the player’s favor.

Reactions: Boboflesserdoom
If you knock out Double she does this weird melty thing.

Hope that helps!

TY

Edit: Crap. Forgot to paste in more kudos after typing them in mobile notepad.
Thanks everyone for all your info!