• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.4 Update Notes (LIVE!)

It felt like it's happening with all loading screens. I finished a PF fight and the loading screen after the XP gains took awhile (like a good 15-20 sec). When selecting a fight node in Story or Daily Events, it takes a few seconds to bring up the "VS" screen (this might be what you were talking about). When I go from PF to home screen, it's instant, but when I went from home screen to Daily Events, the "Connecting" screen took longer to load than usual. Also whenever I open the app, the "Authorizing" step of logging in takes longer than usual, and the Daily Missions screen pops up everytime I open the app and it takes awhile to load.
This sounds like a general connection issue then. Most screen transitions require a call to our server when you perform actions.

Could you tell me which region you're connecting from? Has anything changed on your connection between 2.3 and 2.4?

This sounds like a general connection issue then. Most screen transitions require a call to our server when you perform actions.

Could you tell me which region you're connecting from? Has anything changed on your connection between 2.3 and 2.4?
North America, East Coast. Nothing on my end has changed with my connection. I am currently using my workplace's wifi, which has never caused me trouble before but could also be the culprit. I'll have to try the app on my home network later today to see if the issue persists on a different wifi network.

Reactions: Liam
I am liking the new system for choosing your difficulty for prize fights. Big improvement! I feel bad I don't have more words to describe how big an improvement this is!

I'm also enjoying the master difficulty for the daily events! They're more interesting now, and I'm getting better xp, which is also more motivating for running them. A really great addition.

I give mixed reviews for the Marque Abilities. Some seem pretty neat and add new flavor to characters, others seem pretty bad. Characters where both options depend on someone dying (Eliza, Squigly) seem like they're the worst. Like, I can see that as being a defensive option that some people would like, but it seems like there should be a offensive option to balance that out, not two different flavors of "Well, if you're losing this *might* come in handy".

Not sure how I feel about the diamond upgrades yet. I ended up getting wind upgrade elements, but I don't have anyone wind elemental that I either want to or can upgrade right now. Like I could upgrade my Surgeon General, but why would I want to? She's on the back line in the few instances where I use her. Poltergust is my second option, and I would love to upgrade her, but I have exactly 2 gold Squigglies at the moment. It feels like it's going to take a long time to gather up shards. I'm not sure when I'm actually going to be able to try this feature out. Maybe it's a good thing though that not everyone is going to immediately jump into Diamond league with 100% of their characters though?

So when's the Korean and Japanese release happening? I can't find it at Playstore?
I honestly don't mind it being delayed, I really don't, but I'm just curious.

High Tide Prize Fight participants: when you claimed your Sunken Relic reward from your inbox, did you also get funny spoiler? Along with accepting the relic, the Silver Shard meter appeared as if to whisper "Congrats, it's a bronze, BTW."

Jumped over to the Relic menu to open it, and sure enough, an In Denile Eliza was waiting inside. :confused:

High Tide Prize Fight participants: when you claimed your Sunken Relic reward from your inbox, did you also get funny spoiler? Along with accepting the relic, the Silver Shard meter appeared as if to whisper "Congrats, it's a bronze, BTW."

Jumped over to the Relic menu to open it, and sure enough, an In Denile Eliza was waiting inside. :confused:

i got a bronze from the Sunken Relic too, but i got a gold relic instead. it’s probably because you got in the event reward range where you got a Sunken Relic and Silver Relic shards, so the Silver Relic appeared for you. i was in the top 10% and thus got Gold Relic shards and a gold relic appeared for me.

I may be mis-remembering, but I was 31-60%, which I think should have been just a Sunken Relic.
I'm curious if anyone else got a silver/gold shard meter appearing with their unopened relic that spoils what is inside.

I may be mis-remembering, but I was 31-60%, which I think should have been just a Sunken Relic.
I'm curious if anyone else got a silver/gold shard meter appearing with their unopened relic that spoils what is inside.

i believe the rewards were:
Top 10 - Sunken Relic, 1 Elemental Essence, Gold Shards
1-10% - Sunken Relic, Gold Shards
11-30% - Sunken Relic, Gold Shards
31-60% - Sunken Relic, Silver Shards
61-100% - cant really remember, but had silver shards as well

so, i think that little relic you saw was just notifying you that you received your Silver Shards and are closer to getting a Silver relic!

I’m not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, and I’m so sorry if you guys have answered it yet but, will the new fighters ever be available in regular relics like the Gold Fighter Relic, Premiere Relic, and the Shard to Get Relic like all the other golds? Also, I AM aware that these fighters are NEW, so I know that they can only be available through the Elemental Relics, I just want to know if you guys ever plan to “release” them in other relics with all the golds in the future.

What about the parasoul origin story?
Mentioned towards the bottom of our update notes:
We know, we know -- BUT WHAT ABOUT PARASOUL'S ORIGIN STORY?!
Stay tuned for our next update and find out! Until then, here's another blast from the past

<Image of Parasoul's mother>

I’m not sure if anyone has asked this question yet, and I’m so sorry if you guys have answered it yet but, will the new fighters ever be available in regular relics like the Gold Fighter Relic, Premiere Relic, and the Shard to Get Relic like all the other golds? Also, I AM aware that these fighters are NEW, so I know that they can only be available through the Elemental Relics, I just want to know if you guys ever plan to “release” them in other relics with all the golds in the future.
This isn't something that we have discussed, so it's not something that we plan to do at the moment.

It's possible that it may happen sometime in the future, but we don't have a time-frame for that will happen, if it even does happen. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
One more question have you guys considered including the voice packs from the original game incorporated into the mobile one. Like salty parasoul and valley girl painwheel. I think that would be so cool.

One more question have you guys considered including the voice packs from the original game incorporated into the mobile one. Like salty parasoul and valley girl painwheel. I think that would be so cool.
but i dislike the salty one

you would probably be able to choose if you want the different voice packs active or not, so if you don’t like one of them you can disable which ones you don’t want active
I will! I only like the Anime one

Reactions: TRG777
2.4 Observations:

PRIZE FIGHT PHANTOM
Apparently I've been banished to the Shadow Realm. I am yet to get a defense reward in any Prize Fight since the update. I understand people avoiding my all Water or all Fire teams in the elemental PFs, but it seems the sorting algorithm (I'm guessing) now despises my sensible teams (no max levels, not tier meta, etc.). Like for Bronze, a trio of Headstrong Cerebellas all level 6 used to be a favorite, getting 7 encounters every 4 hours on average (mostly losses with a few rare wins).

I went from usually nearly getting the 10 maximum cutoff if I wasn't careful (check in often) to zero.

BIG BAND BANDITS
Is it gold greed (so many aspiring diamonds) or a universal love for Big Band? In the recent gold PF, I thought 6.8 mil was safe for 1-10%, but nooooo...

MASTER MODE
The new Master difficulty is magnificent. Fun challenges and so much delicious XP.

Reactions: Kokonut
2.4 Observations:

PRIZE FIGHT PHANTOM
Apparently I've been banished to the Shadow Realm. I am yet to get a defense reward in any Prize Fight since the update. I understand people avoiding my all Water or all Fire teams in the elemental PFs, but it seems the sorting algorithm (I'm guessing) now despises my sensible teams (no max levels, not tier meta, etc.). Like for Bronze, a trio of Headstrong Cerebellas all level 6 used to be a favorite, getting 7 encounters every 4 hours on average (mostly losses with a few rare wins).

I went from usually nearly getting the 10 maximum cutoff if I wasn't careful (check in often) to zero.

I am having the same thing happen as well. Use to be 10 every couple hours to now I think 5 total since 2.4 has gone live. They know about the issue as well, some devs who play the game are having the same thing happen. Hopefully it patched because, for me at least, defense teams got me around 200k to 500k per prize fight. Also getting tired of seeing the same 15 people to fight in high streaks as well, need that variety back.

PRIZE FIGHT CHANGES

We have received tons of feedback (thank you!) regarding our new Prize Fights system ever since we introduced it in 2.2, and we are happy to report a number of refinements designed to directly address a number of your concerns:

Fight Harder Opponents Earlier

For the first 15 or so fights in any given Prize Fight, you will now be able to choose from three opponents with very different Fighter Score ranges depending on your difficulty preference:

EASY - The standard opponent difficulty for that streak that everyone is used to in 2.3. For those who appreciate the current Prize Fights' difficulty progression, this is is the option for you!

MEDIUM - These fights are noticeably harder than the EASY option -- good if you want to earn XP more quickly without taxing your team too much.

HARD - This fight will be MUCH harder than the other two fights. By choosing this option, players can immediately start getting significant chunks of XP for their fighters right off the bat.
There is any way to change Prize Fight's difficulty?

Last edited:
There is any way to change Prize Fight's difficulty?

there is not. however, before you reach streak 15+ in prize fights, you are able to choose which teams you rather fight based on their fighter score - one having the overall fighter score with the lowest number, one with a medium number and one with a high number. an example is there’s one fight with 1.5k score, next with 2.6k and last with 5.8k. i guess it is sort of a “difficulty” setting, but later on in higher streaks the fighter scores are overall the same.

Reactions: Diony