• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Enemy attacks going through block

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
I've been playing the Elemental Prize Fight, and a few times, I've been blocking and the enemy attack went through and hit me anyway. This happened once when a Valentine forward dash attacked, and two more times when a Cerebella and an Eliza tagged in. I definitely was already blocking before the attacks hit. In the case of the Valentine, the attack actually triggered stun on me due to the fight modifier. None of the attacks were unblockable, yet they still went through the block. At first I thought it may have been a fluke, that the block hadn't finished activating when the attack hit, but after the next two times I was sure I was already blocking before the attacks hit.

I confirm this.
Initially, I thought that the proplem was in the touchscreen, my reaction or something like that,
but when the enemy broke my carry's face (with stun) in two fights in a row, I realized that something is wrong.
(That was Parasoul against my Wulfsbane)
(There weren't any characters with marquee ability. No dashing too)

Last edited:
Had the same issue. It looks like teams with fire types in the team affect the other characters. Noticed the 'Flash Point' notification when Brain Freeze stunned me. Was not able to capture that exact moment though.

(Also, I thought the stun should only take effect on actual hit, not through blocks. That'd be a little overpowered in my opinion.)

Screenshot_20180708-011957-min.png Screenshot_20180708-012733-01.jpeg

Currently Flash Point is super buggy. Non-fire elements will stun you and sometimes hits that do less than 10% damage stuns.
If it does do more than 10% while you're blocking it stuns you too, but I think thats intentional.

Devs have stated they're fixing this but it won't be seen until the next time fire elemental prize fights roll around.

Two additional data points in case that helps the devs track the bug. I had Harlequin Cerebella's sweep break the block and stun, same with That's all Folks Peacock on tag in (she didn't have the unblockable tag-in ability)