• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Overall feedback about game and a suggestion at the end.

Splicer

Reaction score
1st is about the story. I feel like it's too shallow, i didn't understand anything, it's easier to read it from wiki than trying to understand from the game. Adding something resembling cutscenes, like "comics" about what and why is happening would make things better and enjoyable, instead of just play to get stuff.

2nd is fight and AI. Fight mechanics are decent for the limitations of a mobile, you could add something like sliding up and down at same time to do a hard attack or something, but otherwise it's very fluid, responsive and enjoyable. The AI although predictable sometimes, when you get the really agressive one, its almost impossible to win without try-harding. I feel like adding the "hard attack" mentioned before would make the AI much stronger on it's own.

3rd is collection. small roster makes the game predictable and less interesting over time. I'm aware that there are more characters on the original game that will be implemented here, but i think everyone knows my point.

4th is the events. The power related difficulty on prize fight is a very good idea, but still exploitable. Some old players simply have insanely strong characters coupled with some small silver ones, that makes their fight simply too easy because even though their overall strength is 20k, its 1 character with 18k, fighting others with 8-10k. I believe that is easily counterable by many possible means. Seriously, some guy complained he lost a 98 win streak... I can't even get to 10 because it's almost impossible to win and a dude complains because he lost a 98 streak? He must be winning 300k points per fight, how can any new players reach the top 10% against that?

5th is overall. Taking into account i haven't played the original, It's a very fun game, cool style, my perverted self really likes playing Filia and Valentine. But the fact that old players simply stack an almost unlimited number of gold characters from prize fights while waiting for a higher tier is really infuriating, because you can't do anything about it and it will only get worse.

Now for the suggestion, i believe you guys are already planning on a pvp thing, add regional settings for pvp, remove power scaling for balancing purposes, and it's all done. So the suggestion is to add a "ladder" style game, something similar to MK 1, you fight all characters, your clone at the last, then some fights against 2 enemies, and then the boss.

I have a feeling at the full release after we complete all the stories (Basic 100% all the stories you will be able to battle Marie!)
100% Basic Complete all Stories - Normal Marie in PC
100% Advanced Complete all Stories - 200% Bloody Marie
100% Expert Complete all Stories - 310% Bloody Marie (The Impossible! Gold characters up 5000 could take this impossible challenge!)

The hard attacks are part of the normal combos. If you play the PC version or console version you'll recognize some of them making their way into combos, and a charge attack for Cerebella happens to be her hard punch. Basically what I'm saying is that they don't need to add a hard attack because they're already present. The story is fine, it's a prequel to the first so not much is going on right now in it but when they add more story we'll get closer to the meat we're all used to here, it'll be pretty cool. The small roster at the current point in time is just fine considering the abilities the color palettes have make the game a little more interesting, you have to fight more aggressively or defensively sometimes. I've also been playing since April and I only have four golds. Some may have more than me but I haven't had a problem fighting high leveled gold ones, the only one that ever gives me trouble if they outclass all my fighter's levels is Last Hope Valentine and Armed Forces Cerebella, but that's fine, if I wasn't challenged sometimes I'd get bored.

Reactions: moisterrific
I've also been playing since April and I only have four golds. Some may have more than me but I haven't had a problem fighting high leveled gold ones, the only one that ever gives me trouble if they outclass all my fighter's levels is Last Hope Valentine and Armed Forces Cerebella, but that's fine, if I wasn't challenged sometimes I'd get bored.

How? I already have 2 gold Peacocks and a gold Parasoul from the free things for drawing. I mean, if you play casually it's ok, but i'm sure there are people out there with insane sets making 3mil points in 2 days.

And i'm aware of the charge attacks, but they don't fit on comboes. And Last Hope's signature is the same as Cerebela Big Top's, except for the regen.

Also, i just did 10 draws on gold moves thinking it was fighter draws... The saddness...

How? I already have 2 gold Peacocks and a gold Parasoul from the free things for drawing. I mean, if you play casually it's ok, but i'm sure there are people out there with insane sets making 3mil points in 2 days.

And i'm aware of the charge attacks, but they don't fit on comboes. And Last Hope's signature is the same as Cerebela Big Top's, except for the regen.

Also, i just did 10 draws on gold moves thinking it was fighter draws... The saddness...
I play every day I just do more fighting than I do grinding for theonite and opening relics