• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost Control during AI BB after being hit by BB

Kindless

Reaction score
I frequently meet a bug during combat that makes me unable to take actions (to block) after getting hit/launched by a Blockbuster. I mean a moment when AI uses Blockbuster, loose the combo, but then my character stands up and awaits on impending next Blockbuster like nothing happened.

Like the situation I had today, where I had enemy Gray Matter Bella using Diamond Chop into Diamonds are Forever and dropping the combo, using then Diamond Dynamo. My character had time to stand up and just stood in idle stance while I was holding a block, getting hit for no reason. And I lost this match cause of this.

After the match I recon that during Bella's combo I queued BB3 on my character, so maybe that messed up my block input and I didn't realised.

Reactions: fanghoul and Inked
Another case scenario, Ultimate Showstopper into Diamond Dynamo. My character flies from US, gets up and greets DD with an idle pose when I try to block the ******* thing.

Reactions: fanghoul
I've also experienced this, and it is really annoying, but FYI it also applies when the AI is controlling a character, so you can also use these "combos"

Another example that I take advantage of pretty frequently is that if you Big Band's Beat Extend, and just let the enemy fall to the ground, you can queue up Tympani Drive and when the enemy stands up they just gets sucked in without any attempt to block. However, hitting an enemy after the Beat Extend, when they're one their way to the ground, will allow them to block when they stand back up.

I'm not 100% sure this is related, but there's also quite a lot of cases where Parasoul's Silent Scope when queued up on a fallen enemy will hit without any chance to be blocked.