• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

24일 로그인 보너스

Reaction score
실버 라이닝 렐릭이 보상인걸로 알고있는데 로그인 일지에 체크까지 됬음에도 불구하고 우편함, 상자깡 어디에도 없더군요... 같은 문제를 겪으신분..?

Reactions: Yomady
실버 라이닝 렐릭이 보상인걸로 알고있는데 로그인 일지에 체크까지 됬음에도 불구하고 우편함, 상자깡 어디에도 없더군요... 같은 문제를 겪으신분..?
@Liam They haven't gotten their Silver Lining Relic from the login rewards. Could you check it out?

@Liam They haven't gotten their Silver Lining Relic from the login rewards. Could you check it out?
Sure!

Quick note that I have checked this issue out probably ~50+ times and never found an issue, but if you can share your Display Name & Skullgirls User ID with me, I'll quickly take a look!

Sure!

Quick note that I have checked this issue out probably ~50+ times and never found an issue, but if you can share your Display Name & Skullgirls User ID with me, I'll quickly take a look!
‘피콕은애정입니다’ , ‘2N13 I2NX’. thanks

Reactions: Liam
‘피콕은애정입니다’ , ‘2N13 I2NX’. thanks
At 08/27/2018 00:18:27 -0700 you logged in and received your Silver Lining Relic

At 08/27/2018 00:20:39 -0700 you opened it and received your Silver BIG TOP Cerebella

Hope that helps!

At 08/27/2018 00:18:27 -0700 you logged in and received your Silver Lining Relic

At 08/27/2018 00:20:39 -0700 you opened it and received your Silver BIG TOP Cerebella

Hope that helps!
Did i? I remembered received cerebella, but that a not silver lining relic. Anyway logged data will be correct. I have been mistaken.
Thanks to check it my problem!

Reactions: Yomady and Liam