• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

2.6 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Whoa that's a big update! Excited!
(And Ms.Fortune is one step closer to Minette...)

Any word on which of the Fortune golds will be her Prize Fight variant?

Reactions: Ryouhi
Super duper stoked about this! Actually, I wanna know by the way, is there a limit to how much we can expand our collection? Would the price increase everytime we expand once? Great work for 2.6!

Super duper stoked about this! Actually, I wanna know by the way, is there a limit to how much we can expand our collection? Would the price increase everytime we expand once? Great work for 2.6!
In the tweet that announced this feature, there was no maximum cap mentioned for how much a collection could be expanded. However, there is always the possibility that the only limit is a technical computer code kind of limit(something similar to the limit of, for example, 255 in 8-bit programming).

There is a limit, but I don't know what it is off the top of my head. If the collection was infinite, there's a good chance that screen would crash when you visit it. The price increase per expand does not scale at the moment - it's a flat rate each time you engage with it.

In the tweet that announced this feature, there was no maximum cap mentioned for how much a collection could be expanded. However, there is always the possibility that the only limit is a technical computer code kind of limit(something similar to the limit of, for example, 255 in 8-bit programming).
Usually it would wrap around to 0 or -2,147,483,648. Either way, that's a problem! The limit is better than that.

Regarding sacrificing to power up: Do characters “remember” all the exp they gained?
2 cases to illustrate my question:
Would a natural bronze that just evolved to silver have more exp to donate than a natural silver (both at level 1)?
Would a bronze card that just hit level 30 have the same exp to donate as a level 30 with 100 fights at level 30?

Regarding sacrificing to power up: Do characters “remember” all the exp they gained?
2 cases to illustrate my question:
Would a natural bronze that just evolved to silver have more exp to donate than a natural silver (both at level 1)?
Would a bronze card that just hit level 30 have the same exp to donate as a level 30 with 100 fights at level 30?
To add to Blimeylimey's question: What percentage of the total exp earned by a fighter is added when it is sacrificed?

No, in this case, experience is reset on evolution.
No, Fighters do not "earn" experience at max level.

NEIIIII SHE COUNTER BIGGU BANDD
NOOOOOOOOOOO

Also finally all characters G5 is punishable

ARE YOU READY FOR MS.FORTUNES APPEARENCE IN SAT-PURRDAY NIGHT LIVE! I KNOW SHE'LL MAKE THE MEOWST OF IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU FORTUNE!

ps. Im totally hyped for her release! Good job to everyone that has worked on her to be on mobile.

I don't have much to add specs-wise but I noticed that purrfect dark kind of looks like she's dabbing LMAO

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Im sure that ms Fortune will be worth the wait ,im just excited ur adding her in the game. Best of luck to all of you ..<....>..

So the new combo restrictions mean that move cd reset marquee on peacock just got a little bit worse?

Since even with reset you can't use them again untill you stop atacking

Reactions: fanghoul
A little suggestion: You guys should add a Restart button in addition to the usual Quit and Resume button in the pause menu.

Reactions: Ryouhi
i’m really liking these update notes! i haven’t been playing much since the last update - but i think i might actually get back into it once this update is released.
great work as always ^-^ (and thank you for the BB3 changes. like really. we needed it.)

So the new combo restrictions mean that move cd reset marquee on peacock just got a little bit worse?

Since even with reset you can't use them again untill you stop atacking
Hm good point, but where there comboes that allowed pea to use multiple of her specials?

Mostly this looks really good!

Three minor concerns:

1) The combo restriction seems like it's a further nerf to Diva Intervention Eliza, because one of her big benefits was being able to refill her own meter. She also got nerfed in the last update, when all Elizas were. Admittedly, she used to have an easy infinite combo, and is still not too shabby. It will be interesting to see what she plays like after yet another downgrade.

2) The new strategy for avoiding BB3s seems like it's going to make Big Band seem even more valuable on defense, because some of the defenses mentioned can't work on him because of his character ability to be unflinching while dashing forward. In a game where Big Band is already considered one of the best characters, that's not going to help balance.

3) I'm also going to be a weirdo and say I'm not a huge fan of the Valentine CA change, because I already thought her CA was really good, because I hate when enemies heal chip damage. I guess the new CA will be a lot more useful when she's on defense. I don't know if it will help with the general perception of her, since people seem to prefer things that help on offense, or don't depend on making mistakes in the first place.

Hm good point, but where there comboes that allowed pea to use multiple of her specials?
Full combo + launcher, boxcar then inpending doom, then just spam specials when enemy is being hit by impending doom

Reactions: fanghoul
I gotta say, I am pretty excited for the next update!!!! The only issue is about Val's new Character Ability. I kind of figured that her recent CA (can't regenerate scrach damage) is a little bit useful compared to the buff she will recieve. However, her buff is also useful! I hope they can provide a way to let players choose Val's CA. Imo, these are good CAs. It's hard to choose!

Reactions: Midnighte and Inked