• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Max Level & Character birthdays

Chaos

Reaction score
1. Character Birthdays: Every characters (except Double) has a birthday, the suggestion is an special event (1-day only) for all characters. Other mobile games usually only give gifts to the users on those dates, but skullgirls can go one step further and design personalized event for the characters.

2. Max Level "Reward" (Gold only): I can't confirm this, because I don't have any Max Lv Gold character, but it would be nice listen a small conversation with the character as reward. Different conversations for every version of the characters would a very interesting feature and a nice motivation to upgrade even bronze units.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wulfden and Cellsai
1. Character Birthdays

2. Max Level "Reward" it would be nice listen a small conversation with the character as reward.

Birthdays is a neat idea! It'd be extra nice if they could tie it into the 'Happy Birthday' concept in fighting games somehow!(Where you catch 2 enemy characters in one combo)

The conversations with maxed out characters is in Fire Emblem, right? That does sound like a neat perk to reward the crazy grind to a level 50 Gold. Some sort of indication that you've gotten a maxed out character would be cool :)

Reactions: Wulfden and Chaos
You got me, the conversations are a Fire Emblem feature xD.

It requires a lot of time training until level 50 Gold, but I believe users would do it if they unlock a special conversation (like FE).