• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Difficulty

RedBeene

Reaction score
I started playing about 11 days ago and the story mode was difficult for a while.

As of like 3 days ago, without having dropped any money into the game yet, the game has lost its challenge. I've long since 100%ed the story. I have 5 golds, 3 of whom are over 5k FS. Each of those 3 has little difficulty soloing the 20-22k teams in prize fight. The occasional player team is slightly more challenging on account of one-shot blockbusters (which don't always one-shot).

I'm just wondering if the AI will be getting updated to be less predictable or easy to game. And if more challenging content is on the way. Otherwise grinding past my current point seems a bit moot. I currently have 16M points in the gold prize fight. Idk if this will be in the top 10, but the extra gold special is also a little unworthy of grinding further. I've definitely enjoyed this game and would love to have a reason to spend on it.

And in an extremely karmic moment, Moisterrific's 28k team just very barely beat my 15k team. So... yay?

I agree it does get somewhat boring after you've figured out the AI patterns and beat everything in expert. It would be cool if there was a harder difficulty beyond Expert in story and daily events. Maybe like a nightmare difficulty where the AI is on steroids and every opponent has a maxed out 30K FS team or something.

And in an extremely karmic moment, Moisterrific's 28k team just very barely beat my 15k team. So... yay?
You were close to winning against a team like that? Impressive. Who was the last fighter standing on my side?

I think there's a bug that'll be fixed eventually; it causes high streak opponents without any BB. That'll probably increase the difficulty once it is.

I want more variety in AI patterns, something to keep you on your toes. You can scale the difficulty up to 11 but the matches will always be predictable if it's just one AI pattern.

New I think there's a bug that'll be fixed eventually; it causes high streak opponents without any BB. That'll probably increase the difficulty once it is.

I remember one of the devs said over the Discord chat that in the next update, bot teams will also have blockbusters.

You were close to winning against a team like that? Impressive. Who was the last fighter standing on my side?

Harlequin Cerebella came through for you at the very last minute with a one-shot bb, although my parasoul had nearly full health before.

Reactions: moisterrific
Harlequin Cerebella came through for you at the very last minute with a one-shot bb, although my parasoul had nearly full health before.

Kinda wish there was some benefit for fighting another player's team; right now, it's just: 'Do you want higher odds of losing your streak? Y/N - If N then choose Aeon/Venus.'

Reactions: RedBeene
Since I ain't a p*ssy *ss i just see it as: Want to risk losing your streak in the most manly way possible against over leveled monsters or you a p*ssy? Y/N.
Jk I usually just go with the lower fighter scores since rewards matter :p

Edit: I almost forgot to mention that fighting against a high streak team with its points stacked on a single character is down right suicidal, man Monsterrific's cerebella is some nasty stuff.

Reactions: moisterrific
You're lucky. I'm getting my bum beat. Whenever I get a streak over 3 the opponents decide to have perfect reflexes and know exactly what I am doing. I had a team or three gold get demolished by three silvers.
This game, rekindled why I hated fighting games.

Reactions: Daikodugo