• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error code: 2.UDE.42

MarshRadijiu

Reaction score
When I try to join in the "prize fights" or in the "daily events", I'm stuck in the loading screen until I get the error code: 2.UDE.42.

Hey Marsh,

We'll get this looked at ASAP. I'll post again when this issue is resolved. Thanks for reaching out to us!

This should be resolved now. Let us know if it isn't!

Hey I’ve updated my software, reinstalled the app, relogged, turned off Andy on my internet and nothing seems to be happening. Originally my daily fights alone was showing the error message but a few minutes later prize fights started showing the same error message. It’s been days and the error message is still there.

Hey I’ve updated my software, reinstalled the app, relogged, turned off Andy on my internet and nothing seems to be happening. Originally my daily fights alone was showing the error message but a few minutes later prize fights started showing the same error message. It’s been days and the error message is still there.
Hi Vinore,

This error unfortunately has to be manually resolved by us while we work on a permanent fix for the issue. If you share your Display Name with us, we can quickly sort this out for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, at me at an input in a mode of fast game there is an error 2.UDE.42, prompt please how to correct. My phone Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, android 8.0.0Screenshot_20180929-155553_Skullgirls.jpg

I'm another Android user with the same problem (Error 2.UDE.42). My display name in-game is also "grab", as it is here.

Out of curiousity, what causes this issue? Is it avoidable from the player's side?

EDIT: it seems to have fixed itself? PFs and Events are back, as far as I can tell... Though shining example is the only one available. I can't tell if I had any defense points or rewards left to claim.

Last edited:
Hey there, I have the same problem. My display name is Architects. Thanks in advance!

Beep Boop Meow, I'm having the exact same error code as everyone else for the Prize Fights and Daily Events. My Display Name is Austin Temple on SGM

Good day! Im also having this error. My ign is ReginaldMcpee. Thank you

Last edited:
Same with me
My name : iphonewataru
Help please

Sorry for french auto correct

Hello admin..
I have the same problem..
My display name is HanNoFear..