• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fights Live?

Athletinerd48

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how exactly do Prize Fights work? If I'm sitting there with three options, and my opponent is too... it doesn't make sense that we'd end up fighting each other most of the time. Also, I can sit at that screen forever then select an opponent and start a match without any certain timeout. I know the player isn't sitting there waiting because I've never run into that problem. But the fighting does seem sporadic at times and no the usual AI I see. So, whats the deal? I can't imagine it's PVP even though it tries to appear that way. Anyone know anything??

Teams are based on the recent teams other players have used.

Everything right now is PvE, what you're seeing is more advanced AI in prize fights, especially in higher win streaks. But their attack patterns are still predictable once you've played long enough.

Reactions: Athletinerd48
That makes sense, thanks. This is probably the best fighting game I've played on mobile. Really hoping they put some extended love into it. Also hoping they take a page out of Supercell's book and offer a rotating roster of daily characters at different levels to be bought using theonite.

Reactions: moisterrific
What's weird is sometimes I get an opponent with 2 silvers and a bronze fighter, in Gold prize matches. How are they getting a bronze character into Gold matches if you can only enter Silver and Gold?
This happens to me only when I enter with three Silvers

What's weird is sometimes I get an opponent with 2 silvers and a bronze fighter, in Gold prize matches. How are they getting a bronze character into Gold matches if you can only enter Silver and Gold?

Maybe that bronze fighter is evolved to silver or gold and the matchmaker isn't properly showing their new tier. I've heard about it being glitched like this before.

I see this happening all the time. I've also seen it happen when I enter with a gold. They shud fix it......