• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Crashing

Leebiospeed

Reaction score
I mean I already know it crashes in the home screen..... But now it's been crushing in between and end battles and it does that quite much that it's getting annoying..... I wanna know is it a game crush or is it just from my cell? Plss I need help I want this game so much

My game has been crashing too. At the end of matches and when I want to change my team the games crashes every time. I hope this gets fixed quickly cause it’s getting annoying.

Quick update on this crash
And its getting worse.... Now it just crashes anytime anywhere now..... I can't even fight even one time anymore... I tried everything.... Uninstall it.... Free some space.... Review and ask help in skull girl Google app (still no reply from them).. .. Seriously....i can tell this crash is a problem so long cause I found some YouTube comments that they drop the game cause they can't take the crash anymore...... I just wanna play this please fix this

My game has been crashing too. At the end of matches and when I want to change my team the games crashes every time. I hope this gets fixed quickly cause it’s getting annoying.
I have this exact problem! To the other guy I hope your case gets better cause that’s not good. Ever since (I think this might be it) the 2.6 Ms.Fourtune update the game crashes Just where you said. Every five matches or more the game crashes when I go to change my fighters and somtiems a little before then, an occasional crash is to be expected but not this. Anyway I’m sure it will all be fixed soon so we just have to hold out for a little while

Reactions: lothorie
I have this exact problem! To the other guy I hope your case gets better cause that’s not good. Ever since (I think this might be it) the 2.6 Ms.Fourtune update the game crashes Just where you said. Every five matches or more the game crashes when I go to change my fighters and somtiems a little before then, an occasional crash is to be expected but not this. Anyway I’m sure it will all be fixed soon so we just have to hold out for a little while
I hope cause I want to play again without wasting my energy for nothing

Got the same problem, it crushing every 15-30 minutes, got a streak lost and the mood ofc

Just got another auto lose in a 32 win count... I’m really sad about it, I wonder, if any devs can solve this problem D: